Understanding Trust and Safety policies

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi All,

At eBay our constant endeavor is to create a safer place for our users to transact and interact with each other. In this workshop we will discuss what are we doing and our plans to make the site a better and safer place for our users. We will love to get you feedback and suggestions on the help pages content and the responses you are receiving from Customer Helpdesk.

Details
Date: Friday 27th May
Time: 3.00 to 4.00 PM (IST)

See you on 27th!

Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

ppjewellers
Community Member
I am still awaiting your response to my questions
Message 11 of 32
latest reply

ppjewellers
Community Member
Do you think 1 hour is sufficient for the workshop, at the speed at which you reply ??
Message 12 of 32
latest reply

yash@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear ppjewellers,

Your concern is very valid in relation to Feedback and UPI. The way we are addressing in to improve the fulfillment rate so that more and more Positive Feeback and lesser UPI being filed.
In the interim I agree there would be some challanges and in soon this would change to good as we are working agreesively to reduce the UPI rates.
There is a great functionality offered to sellers to reduce UPI rates, please check this feature
http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/biddermanagement.html?ssPageName=STRK:MESRL:009

Thanks

Yash
Regards

Yash
Message 13 of 32
latest reply

ppjewellers
Community Member
Its almost half hour now and you didnโ€™t reply to even one post. This clearly shows Ebay efficiency. Guess we are expecting too much from you.
Message 14 of 32
latest reply

ppjewellers
Community Member
See now you know your drawbacks so you are trying to divert from the main problem to lower UPI rate. This no way makes ebay safer, we want a safer environment with lower UPI rate
Message 15 of 32
latest reply

ppjewellers
Community Member
Give me a call after the workshop and I will provide you with a practical solution to all these issues. Which will not only make ebay safer but also increase you revenue.
Message 16 of 32
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi ppjewellers,
apologies for our slow typing speed. nvid and yash are trying to respond to your question, please bear with our speed.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 17 of 32
latest reply

ppjewellers
Community Member
Achieving better fulfillment rate is very important, but make ebay safe from both sellers and buyers is most important and I am sorry to say as if now it not at all safe.
Message 18 of 32
latest reply

nvid@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear ppjewellers,

I completely agree with you that we need to have a safe and secure eBay.in.

Itโ€™s our Endeavour to promote safe trading practices.

To make it safe we have

* Security Centre
* eBay Tool Bar
* Policies that create a safe and fair trading environment
* Bid management tools
* Seller Verification
* Buyer Verification
* Dispute Console

To list a few, I must reiterate your feedback to make eBay.in safer would be help a long way
Regards,
Vidmay
Message 19 of 32
latest reply

ppjewellers
Community Member
I donโ€™t see anything like Seller Verification and Buyer Verification any where on ebay. You just need to have an email address to register and start selling or buying.
Message 20 of 32
latest reply