cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Hi all,

Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. 

Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 19th November 2013

Workshop Day: Tuesday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 19th November at 3 PM. Save this link!

Regards,
Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 167
latest reply
166 REPLIES 166

Hi Sameer,

can I know what are the improvements you people have done? because DTC/DOTZOT is out of service now. For that any alternative?

Message 81 of 167
latest reply

is this truly an open workshop. I dont see any response from Powership team as of now.

Message 82 of 167
latest reply

hi ebay 

if your not provide the shipping insurece to all power ship  sellers

no one can not sells in this site above 10000/- items 

if ur protect only TRS  

u will sure loss the ebay in   reputation 

and all the item seller  with draw  ur site 

tnx

Message 83 of 167
latest reply

I am a Top Rated Seller With Silver PowerSeller Level. I want to inquire about the following issues-

1) WiIl i get to choose the time of pick up as i am available only after 6 in the evening?

2) How can i purchase eBay packing material & what are the charges for that?

3) If i opt-in for Powership, will i be getting 5 Star DSR in "Shipping time" automatically?

My Suggestion- The same city shipping charges should be reasonably low.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards

JV Sellers

Message 84 of 167
latest reply

it is  open work shop or  not   tell me ?????????

power ship team  are there??????????

Message 85 of 167
latest reply

Im waiting too. I guess Sameer should be online soon
Message 86 of 167
latest reply

hi

all ready 25 min over  bt still he not be online ...............

Message 87 of 167
latest reply

awaiting your response Mr.Yadav, i had kept a half day at my job last time which went waste and today also kept half day just for discussing so many things with you

hoping a revert from you soon
Message 88 of 167
latest reply

Dear tufkote,

Thank you for your question. Please see our responses to your questions below:

1. I agree that all fees charged should be refunded in case of order cancellation or RTO. Currently PowerShip fees charged during the pickup process are automatically credited back to your PaisaPay account. We will look to do this for other fees such as FVF. Thank you for the suggestion.
  2. Buyers refusing to receive the product – Buyer Rejection on PowerShip / eBay is one of the lowest today. Buyers who show an intent to purchase through COD are required to confirm their purchase through SMS or a Call and this has helped us manage COD returns on eBay India. Sellers automatically receive a credit for the FVF charged to sellers in their eBay invoice.
  3. Please do escalate such issues with specific information about the shipments / transaction and to help us discuss this with LSPs.
  4. Please do help us with specific of the transactions, where the item was shipped on same day / next day of transaction and you didn't receive FastShip credit. We will be happy to look into this.
  5. Currently this option is not supported in PowerShip. LSPs are assigned to transactions basis Seller and Buyer pin code serviceability and eBay logic of assigning LSPs basis their performance. We will consider offering this feature in near future.
  6. Items such as Liquids and Aerosols are part of commercial Airlines’s prohibited category, since they pose a threat to the safety of passengers and have to be carried in a different mode or under a different process. Most of the LSPs do not accept these products and hence these not allowed under PowerShip
  7. We will be happy to look into this and provide options for our sellers to use boxes at an extra cost.
  8. Unjust / Unfair feedback received for shipping related queries are removed within 24-48 hours of being reported to Customer Service. Let us know if you are facing any challenges or problems with the current process.

Regards,

Sameer

Message 89 of 167
latest reply

Dear sunshine1shoppe2010,

Thank you for sharing your concern.

Please do share the specifics of the eG claim and we will be happy to into this.

Regards,
Sameer

Message 90 of 167
latest reply