cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Online Workshop on "Turbo Lister" on 8 Apr(3 -4)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Everybody,

In the past week, lots of users have been asking questions on Turbo Lister. To help our users understand Turbo Lister better, we will be conducting a online workshop. Turbo Lister is a FREE listing tool that will help you upload hundreds of listings at one go.

If you have any questions on how to use Turbo Lister, We will encourage you to post here, we will try to find answers and get back to you as soon as possible.

The workshop will be conducted on this Friday, i.e, 8th of April, from 3-4 PM

If you have any other requirement, where you think a Workshop will be helpful, please post the topic on the boards. If other community members feel the same, we will try and arrange one on the same, as soon as possible.

See you on 8th at 3 PM!

Warm Regards
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Online Workshop on "Turbo Lister" on 8 Apr(3 -4)

telesolutions_in1
Community Member
While creating/editing a listing. Whenever I try and put my item location to city/state option with pin code and then save it. it automatically changes the item location to custom when i open it.so it always changes to custom and "delhi HR" comes written there so when i upload the item location comes to be INDIA instead of delhi in ebay.in please try and resolve this problem.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Everybody,

A warm welcome to the Workshop on Turbo Lister. today we have DJ Basumatari from our category team to help you out with your Turbo Lister queries.

Please feel free to post here and make the most of this time.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

basumatari@ebay.com
Community Member
Tips for using Turbo Lister efficiently-

1) Did you know that you could edit options common to many listings by using "Multiple Edit"?
To do the same, select a few listings in your Item Inventory. Click on "Edit -> Edit Multiple Items". Now any changes you make will be effective to all the listings that you had selected.

2) Remember to update your Turbo Lister at least once a week. We are always innovating and thus for any changes to take effect in your Turbo Lister, you need to update it. To update click on "Tools -> Check for Program Updates"

With warm regards
D.J. Basumatari
Category Team
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi All,

It is great to know that our community is clear on using Turbo Lister.

In any case, if you have any questions in future, do let us know. DJ will be always happy to help you out.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

vinoth.2009
Community Member
Dear madam,
I not using cards & bavk Accounts. i want Ebay Shoping COD Method this is avilabale madam,
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

cse-2012
Community Member
How to make description in turbo lister.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Can we have another Workshop on Turbo Lister?
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

brianmitchell0
Community Member
It's interesting to know about the useful tips in workshop.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply