cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn to sell and make money on eBay - 24th Nov - (4 - 5 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Host: eBay Staff
Date: Thursday, 24th November 2005
Time: 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm (IST)

Did you know that you can reach out to millions of buyers all across the globe and sell items?
Did you know that you can earn extra cash by selling on eBay, even if you are a working professional, a student, a retired person or a housewife?

In this workshop, eBay staff will discuss with you ways on how you may start your new business. This workshop will be helpful for new users and buyers who are looking at alternative ways of making money.

Hope to see you on 24th

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

peoplesoft_in1
Community Member
hello,i need some help regarding which courier should be selected for delivery purpose and also how to calculate courier charges for national and local delivery.how COD can be arranged via courier?
Message 11 of 41
latest reply

kofta_in1
Community Member
I just wish to sell one item , not to sell on a regular basis. How do I go about offering that one item through your service and what will it cost me etc.?
Message 12 of 41
latest reply

venkybio
Community Member
i am venkat from bangalore i am new to ebay . i would like attend the these seminar on online, 24th novemeber .
Message 13 of 41
latest reply

somanr123
Community Member
I had applied for an affiliate link/ publisher link for your site through commission junction.com . But my application has not been approved. I am regular buyer thro' your site.

May I know why my application for affiliate link has not been approved? Of course, I applied with my actual name since commission, bank account etc would be involved. However e-mail id, address etc are all the same as what is existing in your data.
Message 14 of 41
latest reply

varinder777
Community Member
i want to sell my used Zen'96 on ebay. tell me how to proceed i would try to join online on 24th november during 3 to 4 pm

VKGupta
Message 15 of 41
latest reply

peoplesoft_in1
Community Member
hello,
i want to sell some herbal pest control products.can i list them??
Message 16 of 41
latest reply

123madhusmita
Community Member
hello
i have already sent my questions about ebay business but i couldn't found my question.
Message 17 of 41
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello Everybody,

A warm welcome to today's workshop. Today we have Preeti from Seller marketing team to help you understand how you start selling on eBay to make money.

We love the workshops to be interactive, please feel free to post your questions on the boards.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 18 of 41
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello All

Welcome to todays workshop. In the next one hour i will guide you all with steps to start a business on eBay and earn money.

Please feel free to post in your questions. I will try my best to respond to them to each of them.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 19 of 41
latest reply

123madhusmita
Community Member
i am unable to log to the discussion.how could i watch the disscussion &parcipate
Message 20 of 41
latest reply