cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Increasing your International business” on 29 July (6 - 7 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello Everybody,

Many of you might be interested in selling internationally; some of you might have received international orders as well. This workshop is aimed at helping you understand the ways and means to increase your international business.
In the workshop we will be discussing:
• Tips to improve your international sales
• Sharing the best practices that are followed by successful sellers
• Trends on products that are in demand

Host: eBay staff
Date: Friday 29th July
Time: 6.00 to 7.00 PM (IST)

We look forward to meet you in the workshop.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

anmol_kreations
Community Member
To,

International Business Development DESK

EBAY INDIA TEAM

Well we have been thinking of this since some time now, and I guess it's the right time to FOCUS on this CATEGORY AS WELL....We are talking about the WHOLESALE CATEGORY....

Most of the International Orders that we have got uptill now are from Direct Customers buying for this OWN Usage..But apart form this there are lot of queries for Wholesale as well. Indian markets have huge potential for doing a lots of Wholesale Deals across different Product Categories....

We Would strongly like to suggest some key points here to enhance the Possibilities of Bulk Trades...

1.) Further Sub - Categorization of our Wholesale Category into Main Categories like Apparels, Home and Furnishing, Handicrafts and Artifacts, Marbles, and JEWELRY...the MOST IMPORTANT ONE>....

2.) Secondly we Propose to HIGHLIGHT EBAY INDIA's WHOLESALE CATEGORY on the MAIN EBAY INDIA LANDING PAGE and also run a major promotion on all possible pages, arenas and Scope of EBAY INDIA....

3.) The Top Categories : APPARELS, JEWELRY and HANDICRAFTS etc....can be highlighted here and are GUARANTEED to fetch TOP NOTCH sales for all those who can do wholesale...

4.) To Promote more Listings and Participation from Sellers, you can also RUN the INTERNATIONAL LISTING Fee of Rs.15 and Rs.30 WAIVED OFF for atleast a MONTH so that this category can get the Maximum Response and Quality listings....

5.) The Featured Listing as well as The homepage Listings and Anyother Fees applicable ( accept Final value Fees ) for Dutch Auctions that are applied as per the Quantity in the Auction, should be Waived Off in this Promotion Period.

6.) The earlier Idea on BAAZEE's WHOLESALE Category (Final Value) Transaction percentage was also lowered..I guess it was 3 % , so if possible even this can be thought off by EBAY INDIA...

All above key points can help enhancing the Wholesale International as well as DOMESTIC Deals, and Truly Put INDIA on the WORLD MAP of ECCOMMERCE AS WELL.

Awaiting for your views

The Cyberwiz

Tarun Khandelwal

Anmol Kreations

Anmol Sparkys
Message 11 of 40
latest reply

anmol_kreations
Community Member
Dear Co-Merchants,

Hello

Wel here is our Detailed Post expaining the Modes of International Payments...Hope this helps.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=300001089&tstart=0&mod=1121817014757

The Cyberwiz

Tarun

Anmol Kreations
Anmol Sparkys
Message 12 of 40
latest reply

go4mobiles12
Community Member
Dear Sapnaji,
I am mobile trader as well garments MFR.I Want to expand my business on international level,pls guide how can i do it through ebay?
Message 13 of 40
latest reply

2005soumitra
Community Member
Respected Sapanaji
Is there any seperate listing for international market.Iam interested to export handicraft jewellery.What is the shipping procedure.Is it require to list for bulk items.
SOUMITRA
Message 14 of 40
latest reply

mamtasushil
Community Member
Please confirm Place where to attend workshop for international business, is there any need to register first,

Thanks, Sushil
Message 15 of 40
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Community members,
We regret to announce that due to unavoidable circumstances, we will have to postpone conducting this workshop. We will keep you informed on the new schedule for this workshop.

For our users who will like to know basics on selling internationally, may please refer to the following earlier workshops:

Basics on selling internationally - http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=300000273
Leveraging eBay to sell globally - http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=100000806
Shipping Internationally - http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=100001161

We sincerely apologize the inconvenience caused.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
eBay Community Development Team
Message 16 of 40
latest reply

baayvision
Community Member
Hi Sapana Ji,

I am in India I Interest to do Business Internation, My Buyer's told Ebay to PAYPAL is best told How I registered to Paypal,

Kind replay

Gopi
Message 17 of 40
latest reply

deepak845
Community Member
Dear Sapna

I am attending tomorrows saminar at Pune,I am interested in selling our manufactured items to USA Will I get all relative information during this saminar ? Tell me more what can I do as a beginer seller on Ebay ?

Thnaks
Deepak Kalwit
Message 18 of 40
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hello Everybody,

We will like to inform you that this workshop has been rescheduled and will be conducted on 25th of August, 6:00 PM.

Do keep your questions ready, or drop in to learn from experienced question of other users.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 19 of 40
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi deepak845,
Glad to know that you are attending Pune Seminar. i am sure you will get all answers related to Basic and Advanced Selling.

You can always refer to the help pages in case of any need. Another very reliable medium to find answers to your questions is to ask other experienced sellers via the discussion boards. You might find some very interesting help tips out here.

Hi baayvision,

In order to register for Paypal or for other info on PayPal, kindly refer to their site www.paypal.com

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 20 of 40
latest reply