cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Increase Sales with Markdown Manager by seller veedeedirect (5-6 PM 20 Apr)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Sellers,

We recently introduced Markdown Manager for eBay Shop sellers. Markdown Manager is a great tool for shop sellers to showcase the discount that they are offering and attract repeat buyers.We have received some good feedback from our sellers. Seller veedeedirect will like to conduct this workshop to share his experinece with other sellers on how best to use Markdown Manager to increase sale. he will be happy to answer your questions of any.

Please join this workshop on 20th April, 5 -6 PM on this thread. You can submit your question now by clicking on Post reply button.

Regards,
Sapana

A note from our Legal Department:

The statements and opinions made in this workshop are those of the workshop host only and do not reflect eBay policy or eBay's opinion with respect to such statements.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello Devesh,

Great to see you conduct this workshop.

If you are praising this tool then definitely it must be a Power packed one.

Do let us know how beneficial it has been to you?
How can you say that your increased Sales are the effect of Markdown ?

I have Items where I offer variable discounts ranging from say 5% to 25%. on regular basis. I specify those discounts in the Listing Title.

Now if I list those Items at MRP and then use Markdown for offering variable discounts .... don't you think it would be quite tedious for me every week ?

All these Listings are Core Listings which end up after 7 days.

My questions may be silly ones ... but since I haven't used Markdown still now ..... would like you to guide me with your experience. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

i don't use this tool
if you inform me how it work and if i want to offer discount to my repeat buyer only can i give it from this tool
also inform me where this tool is available for listing item i am using turbo lister
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

shweta_store
Community Member
Dear sir
I am interested in this workshop.please tell me where is it
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

say1seven7
Community Member
This is wonderful tool for serious ebay sellers who can give benifits for repeat buyers. We have found out it is really intersting as our sale increased by 30%

I would like to say thank you for ebay team to promote such intersting tools which helps sellers to show their uniqueness.

regards
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Hi,

I used this tool of Markdown Manager twice (for 2 weeks) but none of my items were sold at 10% Discount + FREE Gift.

May be it is working for other categories to increase the sale. Sorry to say that for me it is a flop tool.
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
First of All Let me Clarify ... I Used This And As Per My Belief ... Was Amongst The Earliest to Use This Feature ... No Doubt Saw A Surge In Interest INITIALLY ... ๐Ÿ™‚
A Small Caution ... That The Urge To Overuse This Tool Could Be Detrimental Too ... Just Because This Is A New Feature Started By Ebay ... The Temptations Are Strong to Jump On Immediately ... But Price Reductions Need To Be Planned Well or Else you Could Easily Be Visualised As A Permanent Discount Store ๐Ÿ™‚ However Since The Conductor Of This Workshop Is A Great Seller In Experience And Vision , I Hope My Views Change A Bit After Attending His Workshop ... Looking Forward to This As Am Always Eager To Learn ...
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

say1seven7
Community Member
Well This is really nice tool introduced by ebay. But i would like to say please calculate final value you get in hand after paying ebay listing fees and paisapay fees. Do not regret if you end up with losses ๐Ÿ˜‰

Because in indian market buyers who buy more cheaper stuff are more troublesome.

take care
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

ombrass
Community Member
Regarding:
I used this tool of Markdown Manager twice (for 2 weeks) but none of my items were sold at 10% Discount + FREE Gift.

May be it is working for other categories to increase the sale. Sorry to say that for me it is a flop tool.

Even I used this tool and the same thing happened and I lost all interest in using this tool, when i saw that because of some unknown ebay technical glitch its NOT WORKING.

Regards
Vikas
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Its going to be an intersting workshop this time as it is conducted by an experienced seller. As till now i have not used this tool and do not have much knowledge about the same. Let us all join this with full enthusiasm.
Message 10 of 18
latest reply