Feed Back on Courier Companies...

This is my experience on courier compainnes - for delivery of packets, letters and goods.

This is with eBay, Flipkart, Amazon .. and other personal deliveries.

1. FedEx - very good and nice. They deliver at home, they call you if you are not avalable and make alternate day delivery.

2. Amrax - equally efficient. Their sofware etc is superb. I and very comfortable with these guys as well.

3. Speedpost. They are a bit slow, but reliable. They know the residents very well, and hings gets delivered.

4. BlueDart. In the 4 cities.. Vadodara, Bhuj, Haldwani & Gurgaon.. they are very high headed and the usual way they work is asfollows...

a) Call you tht a parcel has come.

b) ask you to come to their office at 2 pm to 2:30 and meet Mr Ram Xx - ONLY. If you cannot come - I have been told hat they will write " addrress wrong " and return the consignment.

c) Few times when they deliver - the delivery man has even asked me to pay some "bakshish"

NOT - what I expected from DHL or Bluedart. 

5. DTDC - they are a cake. Tracker NEVER works, Complaint can NEVER be send. email address on the site is wrong. Delivery from Delhi to Gurgaon (32 kms) - 5 days. They HAVE actually returned by packets where the delivery boy did not even come to my house or called. me. At Bhuj, the franchisee even threatened me "of dire consequences" if I report him to the DTDC head office.

I found the best delivery by Amazon - what ever they do.. but they ensure good.

I like eBay a lot. they are very fair, nice and the best is problem resolution.

I will request that they start getting the feedback of delivery companies - so they the last mile of the transaction is also good.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0