cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending Cash on Delivery to all PowerShip Listings

Dear members,

We will be having an online discussion around this topic onthis thread.

Date: 4th March 2014, Tuesday

Time: 3pm to 5pm

Please be here. You can start postiong your feedback/questions here righaway. Just click on the reply button to do so.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

if any powership member dont want cod facility then what is option

Hello,
i am fade up off trust and safety team .The person never help to seller.they dont hear any thing from seller according to them buyer is always right.Pls help me what to do?
Message 21 of 51
latest reply

This is a good step. I have COD on all my listings. This attracts more buyers but the problem is that majority of COD orders are assigned to Aramex and their service is very poor. I have to call 3-4 different people to get my pickup done everytime. Also delivery is very late. Sellers should have the option to choose the logistic partner themselves. That way shipping will be fast and hassle free for both sellers and buyers.

Message 22 of 51
latest reply

Hi, we would strongly encourage you try for COD for a couple of months. We are confident you will be pleasantly surprised by our operations and how smooth the entire experience is relative to the industry. As laid out we are really not charging you for return shipments, providing remittance early and keeping a check on RTO rates. This should make for great business. If however you are still not convinced you can email us at DL-ebay-powershipcod and we can consider your request. but do note COD is mandatory across all PowerShip sellers and hence only very few exceptions like serviceability are being allowed.

For TnS issues please drop in a note to inappeals@ebay.com
Message 23 of 51
latest reply

I have never tried COD.. so when I send the product like Prepaid, is the payment process from ebay to me same like Prepaid?  And what Seller Protection do I have when a COD is unpaid, as that may lead to huge amount of unsold stocks?

Message 24 of 51
latest reply

hi this http://pages.ebay.in/cod/cod-seller-guide.html explains some of the basic flows. In general COD payment is release only on delivery of the product also the remittance is weekly once for delivered products. for COD returns we are trying to keep it to an 8% level where we are trending at. In case of damage to stocks in return transit you can write in to us for evaluation on a case-case basis. However you can plan an increase in business as well which should help offset additional returns
Message 25 of 51
latest reply

We have passed on the feedback to the logistics team and we will push for performance across aramex and bluedart. As you rightly pointed ou the speed of delivery is even more critical in COD and we willcontinue to push on faster delivery.
Message 26 of 51
latest reply

Thank you for the Reply.  But Returns should not be allowed after opening of package, as after that, the courier boy or buyer may not have the proper equipment to seal it which may lead to damage.  Also, DSR for shipping charges should be auto maintained at 5* else many Buyer may feel the additional convenience charge is charged extra by seller and give a lower DSR. Thanks

Message 27 of 51
latest reply

Please explain : The Shipping fees for COD orders charged to the buyer will be the same as they would have for a prepaid order (Lowest applicable shipping charge out of Flat rate, National, Local).

Does the shipping become free for outside buyer if local shipping is free?

Message 28 of 51
latest reply

Please remove Aramex courier for COD delivery as it takes 10-15 days to deliver the item and our ranking is effected by that we will be happy if COD is carried out through Bluedart courier

Message 29 of 51
latest reply

what this means is thhat in your listings you will have the option of indicating flatrate fees or local/national fees. whatever shipping fees that you have indicated here will be the one that is applied for COD as well...for .e.g if you have given shipping fee as flat rate: free then free will be applied...if you have specified national rs 10 and local free then if the buyer is local it will be free and if from some other citiy then rs 10 shipping will be applied.
Message 30 of 51
latest reply