cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Discuss all your shipping related queries with Indian Posts, 21 Sep,(11-12)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

As an eBay seller, it is extremely important to have a reliable and cost effective shipping channel. In this workshop, staff from the Indian Postal department will discuss with you the services that it offers to the sellers and will answer your queries on the topic.

Host: Indian Postal Department
Date: Wednesday, 21st September 2005
Time: 11.00 am to 12.00 pm (IST)

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 59
latest reply
58 REPLIES 58

cooldudevineet1983
Community Member
hI IF I HAVE TO SEND THE PACKAGE TO UK , CAN U PLEASE TELL ME WHATS THE PROCEDURE FOR THAT?
WHAT ALL PAPERS DO I NEED FOR THAT AND ALSO HOW MUCH IT WILL COST ????

VINIE..................
Message 2 of 59
latest reply

essech
Community Member
Dear Sir,
Please provide us information about shipping rates to different countries. What are the facilities available with India Post for sending items abroad and please specify the required formalities.
How to obtain these information online?
Essech
Message 3 of 59
latest reply

areemtrading
Community Member
Where and how can I register for this workshop?
Like to attend but do not know how and where it is held.

cheers.
Message 4 of 59
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
I do use Indian Postal for VPP (i.e. Cash On Delivery) and sometimes register parcles to rural areas. As I am selling at ebay for the past 6-7 Months, I have noticed that Indian Postal Services are no cheap.

Some post office persons tells that they can't accept the product since its an electronic goods (Compact discs). Is a compact disc is an electronic item?

Also Indian Postal service is prety slow to send back our amount (only in case of VPP).

So what benifit we get if we send by Indian Post? They also don't make less for regular customers. ---------------
Regards,
Snrama
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 5 of 59
latest reply

I was regular customer of vpp under epp facility. but i have sent the parcel from Mumbai and my office at Ghatkopar. I was make the request to ghatkopar staff(last year) to booking the my parcel at here. But Post staff is not give me co-operation to book the parcel. They want cloth packing for every product and pack the product infront of office staff. This is not possible to us for open the parcel infront of office staff and packing after that. i don't have one or two parcel to open at there. i have lot of quantity of product then how can i make packing at there. and cloth packing is not afford to us.
2) VPP money order is getting too much time. i received +ve feed back from buyer. but I can not received money from post within 1 to 2 month.

if u solve this problem then i can again going to start bussiness with post.

Regards
Message 6 of 59
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello areemtrading,

Thank you for showing interest in participating in this workshop. This worskhop will be conducted online at this very same page. You need to come back to this page tomorrow at 11 AM. Refresh your browser periodically to view the discussion. You can ask questions by clicking on the 'Post A Reply' link at the top of every page.

Staff from India Posts will address queries raised by you, and other community members, on this same discussion thread.

I hope I have answered your queries.

See you tomorrow at 11!
Regards,
Rohit
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 7 of 59
latest reply

primecare2
Community Member
Dear sir,
I use postal service for COD, but it is very difficult job as you have to stitch, the parcel in cloth and then seal it, and stick stamps which come out and the buyer is charged extra for which we get -ve feedback moreover it takes lot of time to reach and we recive the payment also late. so please let us know if you have any other mode of delivery for COD. thank you.
Message 8 of 59
latest reply

saimex_in1
Community Member
To Deal with India Post is really not so easy, parcel to be packed with cloths, electronics not acceptable, parcel to be packed in front of Postal Staff.....

it is complete haressing.....
Message 9 of 59
latest reply

a_arun05
Community Member
Hi Sir,

Being a newbie to sell items on ebay I would like the details of services provided by Indian Posts alongwith details of charges for different services provided by Indian Posts. Also, details of requirements to be met like clothing packing etc.

Regards,

Arun Kumar
Ghaziabad
Message 10 of 59
latest reply