Detailed Guidelines for India Affiliates

taylor_in1
Community Member
Hello Everyone,

This is Hashim Taylor Here. This topic enables you to ask any question on CJ mechanism or anything in eBay Affiliate Network. Please feel free to post a reply in this thread.

How to submit your question
Click on the Post-a-reply on the top menu just above this message. You will then be asked to enter your username and password, login and post your query in this thread.

Thank you.

At your service,

Hashim Taylor
http://www.HashimTaylor.com
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

taylor_in1
Community Member
Hello Queenytiara,

Being a buyer, you might have known how strong and useful eBay marketplace is. eBay India affiliate program is just a way to encourage people know about this great marketplace and you are rewarded heavily for your efforts. You can easily join this program by signing up with CJ (Please find the link in my earlier reply).

You need to have a website or a newsletter to get started. If you are not having any website or you are not managing any newsletter, you can use SEM (Search Engine Marketing) to distribute your links. Please download the presentation to know more about SEM here: http://affiliates.ebay.in/help/affiliates.pdf

The earning process is too simple, here are the steps are you've requested:

1) You spread words about eBay India on the internet via your website, newsletter or paid search (SEM).
2) People visit eBay India by clicking on your links.
3) They register on eBay India for free to get involved in India's largest marketplace.
4) eBay pays you $$$ in return!
5) You get a check at the end of the month!
6) Still don't get it? Well, I think you did!

Let me know if there's anything I can help on.

Regards,

H. Taylor
www.AsliMasti.com/hashim

Quoted****************************
dear mr.hashim,
i have registered myself at ebay as a buyer,n just as i was going thru these discussion boards i happened to see this workshop regarding india affliates.i assume frm the discussions that this is regarding getting oneself affliated with ebay networks like cj.com n clixgalore.com and earning commissions...but i really dont understand the step by step procedure of how oneself can earn commission thru these affliates..i will b thankful if u can enlighten me on this in a simple manner n help me earn some money with out buying n selling..i hope u will reply to this at the earliest...awaiting ur reply on this board...thanku
Message 21 of 43
latest reply

taylor_in1
Community Member
Dear 2203gwen,

You need to be accepted as an eBay affiliate to get links. Please check out my earlier reply to Saroja below. You too can contact eBay India Affiliate Manager for help.

Regards,

H. Taylor
http://www.AsliMasti.com/hashim

Quoted****************************
I have been trying to get affiliate links on ebay but my application is declined always. How do I get the link code for sending emails to contacts and how will business generated thro these emails be credited to me. I do have a confirmation code which is 78809 can I link this code to my emails so that the busines is credited to me thro email marketing.
Thanks look forward to your reply.
Message 22 of 43
latest reply

yashshree
Community Member
SIR ,
FIRSTLY I WISH TO KNOW WHAT IS DIFFRENCE IN PUBLISHER & ADVERTISER ? I HVE JOINED C.J , EBAY, HAVE APPLIED FOR LINKS, GOT SOME APPROVED , BUT MY WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION ,IN SUCH I DID NOT GET MUCH RESPONSE FOR THE LINKS,ARE THERE ANY EARNING RESOURCES OTHER THAN C.J ETC .I WOULD BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF YOU REPLY.
GANESH
Message 23 of 43
latest reply

puja_dave
Community Member
hello,

I have recently become a cj member can you guide me how to make good money out of it. As e-bay affilation was rejected two times .

Awaiting your response.
Message 24 of 43
latest reply

bubblesimar
Community Member
dear sir,
i am a member of ebay since 2002. recently i became the member of commison junction via google junction.
i wanted to join affliate programme of ebay ihave been declined.
kindly suggest me how i can join ebay affliate ,iam already registered member of ebay,
thanks
jatinder
Message 25 of 43
latest reply

bhushanabhaskarsurya
Community Member
hi all of u.
i am joining recently in ebay. i am feel about and enjoy this. ee site gurinche emi pedda ga emi teliyadhu evariki ana telisi vunte naku reply evandi . i am new. so plz help me . telugu vallu evaru vuna sare. vuntanu
take care of u
bye
jagratha
urs
bhaskarsurya
Message 26 of 43
latest reply

ravindrashops
Community Member
Hello Everybody!
I joined CJ and I tried to apply for Ebay(US). The application was *declined* immediately. Same happened when I applied for Ebay.au and Ebay UK.
Is there any rule that, if your CJ account is from India, you cannot apply for advertisers other than India.
Also, what is the basis for rejecting the application?

I applied for Ebay.in and my application status is pending.

Please throw some light here.

Thanks,
Ravindra.
http://www.hydme.com/blogger
Message 27 of 43
latest reply

discountperfumes-2007
Community Member
JUST NOW I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR AFFILAITE PROGRAMME, I AM NEW TO THIS PROGRAMME, CAN YU GUIDE ME STEP BY STEP SO THAT I MAY JOIN AS YOUR AFFILAITE? THANKS
Message 28 of 43
latest reply

vish.sid73
Community Member
Dear Sir,

I am a newbie in affliate program.
I have registered with CJ, google adwords, have an website.

How do I move on?

Please guide.

Siddharth
vishsid@gmail.com
Message 29 of 43
latest reply

gfsunder
Community Member
I see quite a lot of people are interested in India to make money from Ebay. But how many know that Ebay has dropped Commission Junction? Anyone can now make money on Ebay without even bidding on anything just by driving traffic to their sites! Please ask everyone to read my post at

http://moneytalks-sincerewriter.blogspot.com

Here I am giving the link for anyone to join the latest Ebay affiliate program.
Message 30 of 43
latest reply