Detailed Guidelines for India Affiliates

taylor_in1
Community Member
Hello Everyone,

This is Hashim Taylor Here. This topic enables you to ask any question on CJ mechanism or anything in eBay Affiliate Network. Please feel free to post a reply in this thread.

How to submit your question
Click on the Post-a-reply on the top menu just above this message. You will then be asked to enter your username and password, login and post your query in this thread.

Thank you.

At your service,

Hashim Taylor
http://www.HashimTaylor.com
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

taylor_in1
Community Member
Dear N. S. Prakash,
Hi, Thank you for writing in.

Good news, you can do business as an eBay affiliate without a website! SEM is just right choice for you. Alternatively, you can manage a newsletter if you have resources.

Google AdWords is currently having Credit Card payment method. But since Google is making full efforts to provide you other options, they'll be available soon. Apart from Google, Yahoo Overture is also an option for SEM. But you need a Credit Card for that too!

Feel free to post another query if you have more.

Hey PLEASE do not call me Madam! I'm happy being a male ๐Ÿ˜‰

At your service

- Hashim Taylor
http://www.AsliMasti.com/Hashim
Message 11 of 43
latest reply

tammisetti123
Community Member
dear sir,
i want to join clicksgalore affiliate programme.
for that they need paypal address. what is paypal account.please explain
Message 12 of 43
latest reply

technology_guru
Community Member
Dear Sir,

i wanna ask, i have my own website, & also i have applied Google Adsense & Google search engine onto that... now my question is can i register myself for ebay affiliates....

awaiting an early reply..

thx

Satinder
Message 13 of 43
latest reply

taylor_in1
Community Member
Dear Tammisetti123,

I am sorry to say that you are not able to work as an eBay affiliate by joining ClixGalore since eBay affiliate program is ONLY available from Commission Junction at www.cj.com

You never need any PayPal account in order to get paid from CJ. They send checks to your home.

Though you can join PayPal (PayPal is an eBay company) by visiting www.paypal.com for free. It is similer to your bank account! You can send or receive payments worldwide by PayPal using your email address only! It is one of the easiest and most secure way to pay or get paid.

Let me know if you have any more queries.

At your service,

Hashim Taylor
http://www.aslimasti.com/hashim
Message 14 of 43
latest reply

saroja_bzb
Community Member
Hello,

I joined Commission junction 2 weeks back and I used google adwords program and till now i have earned good amount of money. I want to join ebay..but everytime i apply my application is declined. Is there any specific reason for this? Also i want to know whether using google adwords is a costly thing or i should create a website. Please reply soon.

Thanks
Message 15 of 43
latest reply

queenytiara
Community Member
dear mr.hashim,
i have registered myself at ebay as a buyer,n just as i was going thru these discussion boards i happened to see this workshop regarding india affliates.i assume frm the discussions that this is regarding getting oneself affliated with ebay networks like cj.com n clixgalore.com and earning commissions...but i really dont understand the step by step procedure of how oneself can earn commission thru these affliates..i will b thankful if u can enlighten me on this in a simple manner n help me earn some money with out buying n selling..i hope u will reply to this at the earliest...awaiting ur reply on this board...thanku
Message 16 of 43
latest reply

queenytiara
Community Member
hello miss saroja can u tell me how u managed to earn money thru these affliates..im pretty new to this n wish to learn frm u..thank u
Message 17 of 43
latest reply

2203gwen
Community Member
I have been trying to get affiliate links on ebay but my application is declined always. How do I get the link code for sending emails to contacts and how will business generated thro these emails be credited to me. I do have a confirmation code which is 78809 can I link this code to my emails so that the busines is credited to me thro email marketing.
Thanks look forward to your reply.
Message 18 of 43
latest reply

taylor_in1
Community Member
Hello Satinder,

To register as an eBay India affiliate, simply go to this page: http://affiliates.ebay.in/join-program/

or, copy paste this address into the address bar: https://signup.cj.com/member/brandedPublisherSignUp.do?air_refmerchantid=1467740

Just fill up the simple form at CJ, wait until eBay accepts you as an affiliate, get links and post them at your website to start making money!

Regards,

H. Taylor
www.AsliMasti.com/hashim

Quoted****************************
"Dear Sir,

i wanna ask, i have my own website, & also i have applied Google Adsense & Google search engine onto that... now my question is can i register myself for ebay affiliates....

awaiting an early reply..

thx

Satinder "
Message 19 of 43
latest reply

taylor_in1
Community Member
Hello Saroja,

The reason why your application is being declined may be anything. Usually people involved in fraud or having website with inappropriate or offensive contents are not accepted as an affiliate.

You really should try having a good website before applying for an eBay India affiliate. However it is not required to have a website to become an affiliate but there must be some certain reasons why you are not being accepted as an affiliate.

If you are not involved in any fraud or your previous affiliation had never been suspended, I'll suggest you to write an email regarding your affiliation to the Affiliate Manager of eBay India. The email address is mentioned on the advertiser's detail page within CJ account manager.

Regards,

H. Taylor
www.AsliMasti.com/hashim

Quoted****************************
Hello,

I joined Commission junction 2 weeks back and I used google adwords program and till now i have earned good amount of money. I want to join ebay..but everytime i apply my application is declined. Is there any specific reason for this? Also i want to know whether using google adwords is a costly thing or i should create a website. Please reply soon.

Thanks
Message 20 of 43
latest reply