cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Detailed Guidelines for India Affiliates

taylor_in1
Community Member
Hello Everyone,

This is Hashim Taylor Here. This topic enables you to ask any question on CJ mechanism or anything in eBay Affiliate Network. Please feel free to post a reply in this thread.

How to submit your question
Click on the Post-a-reply on the top menu just above this message. You will then be asked to enter your username and password, login and post your query in this thread.

Thank you.

At your service,

Hashim Taylor
http://www.HashimTaylor.com
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Detailed Guidelines for India Affiliates

tesit
Community Member
Dear Sir,
I am not able to understand this new affiliate system with comission junction. why old Baazee affiliate program was closed? Can i be able to recieve payments in india as indian rupees with comission junction now?
please help, thank you
Message 2 of 43
latest reply

taylor_in1
Community Member
Dear Tasit,

Thank you for writing in into this thread. Let me answer your questions one by one.

Payment in India as Indian Rupees
Yes, You will be able to recieve payment but NOT as indian Rupees. You will get the check in either US Dollars, British Pond or some other currencies you prefer but till date, Indian Rupees is not supported at CJ. Your payment will be coming from California, USA. You can deposit the US dollars check at many private banks in India since the USD currency is widely supported in Indian banks.

Why old Baazee affiliate program closed
Comission Junction is the worldwide partner of eBay for affiliate marketing. Since year 2001 to 2004, Comission Junction was not supporting India and was not registering Indian publishers so Baazee.com (eBay.in) has to start its own affiliate program. Comission Junction offers loads more better tools then the old Baazee affiliate program.

Hope this answered your query.

At Your Service,

Hashim Taylor
Message 3 of 43
latest reply

tesit
Community Member
sir,

i have opened my account in CJ but it is showing my balance as $0 while registrations are being made from my website.
thank you
Message 4 of 43
latest reply

tesit
Community Member
sir,

what is the diferens between text link and banner? which is better to use.
Message 5 of 43
latest reply

taylor_in1
Community Member
Dear Tesit,

Thank you once more to write in. Here is the answer of your query:

Balance Update
Usually the balance at CJ is updated within 100 Minutes of a valid lead generated through your site/newsletter/SEM.

You must know the eBay.in lead is completed only when users confirm their email by clicking on the link sent in the email.

Furthermore, The cookies should be enabled at users end. And most importantly, you should not be generating all leads yourself since CJ has world's best fraud detection system!

Please check your links at once and try using SmartZone at CJ account manager. They will help you changing ads frequently without changing codes on the site!

Please do write if this did not helped you!

Hashim Taylor
Message 6 of 43
latest reply

taylor_in1
Community Member
Dear,

Thank you for this question, this is very important question that all publisher should know!

Text links ver Banner Ads
Text links are proven to be far better result oriented then the graphical links. Since you can put the text link inline with your text so that user pays more attantion toward it.

You can put only a few banners on your page but you can put several text links on a single page!! and best of all, text link does not look like an ad so that user clickthrough ratio is more then banner ads.

Furthermore, You can not change the banner ad, but you can put your own text just before and/or after the text link to make it more personal. for example, your text link says "World's online marketplace", you can add some text and make it like.. "I always use this online marketplace because of it's low prices and better quality, no wonder it is called World's online marketplace"

This way you can make it even more attractive without changing the original text!

Hope this answered your query.

Hashim Taylor
Message 7 of 43
latest reply

sanjay12323
Community Member
DEAR SIR,

I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN CJ.COM,AND I HAVE JOINED EBAY AFFILIATE PROGRAME, BUT I DONT HAVE ANY WEBSITE. IS IT POSSIBLE IF I SEND LINKS IN EMAIL TO MY FRIENDS THROUGH WHICH THEY REGISTER AND I GET THE COMISSION. PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS AS I AM NEW TO CJ.COM.

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY..

SANJAY
Message 8 of 43
latest reply

taylor_in1
Community Member
Dear Sanjay,

Greetings, Thank you for writing in.

Good news, You do not have a website but you are still able to market eBay and earn good commissions.

You can use email newsletter as a media to market eBay India. But I suggesst you opt for SEM which is more result oriented and has wide reach. You can join Google AdWords in a few minutes and in a few Rupees. The most important, SEM is risk free, that means you will never be held responsible for inflated traffic.

For more information on SEM and Google AdWords, please download the eBay affiliate PDF presentation here:
http://affiliates.ebay.in/help/affiliates.pdf

Do write back if you have anymore queries.

Best of Luck,

- Hashim Taylor
Message 9 of 43
latest reply

vinnieshop2005n
Community Member
madem Taylor,
Respected Sir/Madam,I firstly want to thank you on the information of doing business as a eBay affiliate with out owning website,I was really struggling for the information for almost 5 to 10 days, I still have one more dout Sir/Madam
when we complete process in adword it asks for billing information & it is mentioned that our account will not operate until we give our information & the mode of payment is only by credit card &there is no further information for people who do not have credit card.Sir/Madem please help me in getting this information.
Thanking You,
N.S.Prakash.
Message 10 of 43
latest reply