sellers & ebay.in check it out how buyer's are using ebay's policy its for claim

the phone for which the buyer opened a claim he send the phone back of imei no.013478003154187 & yesterday night i received & today only i checked the phone neither it has has any speaker fault/distortion nor navigation fault nor it gives a battery backup of less than 2 hours with this particular iphone's imei i checked & uploaded on youtube the buyer always use an item & after somedays he wants a replacement after stealing the accessories & leaves a negetive feedback to all the sellers on ebay by misusing ebay so have a look at the link its a youtube video i meade for this buyer's iphone imei:013478003154187 each & every video evidence is there neither the phone's battery is dropping nor speaker,mouth speaker or gps/navigation is faulty.

he uses the item for some days & refunds by claiming seller sent fault items just before 1 month ebay guarantee claim ends & then leaves a negetive feedback to each & every seller till now so beware sellers i just need all the seller's & ebay's help to expose this fraud buyer thats it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question