how to take legal action against ebay

case ID : 753690

I sold an Iphone 5s for Rs. 27000 and the buyer who received the phone was not happy with it and wanted to return it, he raised a claim on ebay and a claim executive called me for a resolution and I accepted for the phone to be returned back.

Ebay refunded the money back to the buyer before i received the item, they have not even updated me with the tracking number of the return parcel before refunding the money.   In the first case they made a blunder by closing the case in favour of the buyer without even getting a valid proof of postage from the buyer ( i can say this as the address and phone number on the parcel is completeley wrong which they have not verified before they closed the case)

the buyer send me a parcel which is empty and just weighed 50gms when booked, the parcel did not have a valid address or phone number so it was not delivered to me, when i called ebay customer service they gave me the tracking number  and i went to DTDC office and received the parcel. I immediately called customer service to inform about the fraud and was advised to get proof of weight for the parcel. which i got from DTDC and forwarded to ebay, later the claim executive called me and requested for a written complaint raised by me about the parcel to DTDC, i contacted DTDC and was advised that they will not give any letters on letter head. i finally got hold of a DTDC manager in visakhapatnam and explained my problem and then he agreed to confirm the details of the parcel by email with attached proofs. and I forwarded that email to ebay claims team on 27th November 2014.

since then i have contacted ebay customer service numerous times without any proper response from them, even the managers and the grievance team are not bothered to help me.  i want to consider legal action against ebay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question