I have been invoiced 500rs and i do not know the reason,even the product that i have listed not sold

akun6821
Community Member

Hi ,

I have been sent an invoice of 500rs which i do not know why ?? . i am frustrated that you guys keep on sending these email reminders. I have listed my product which was not sold , some bidders bid but they did not purchase the product even though my product was removed without prior notification.

so why should i pay 500rs ???  i have purchased alot of things from ebay and always paid money by card. and have been given 100% feedback.

Give me a valid reason .  if this is the how you ebay steals money from us i will never ever do business in future with you. and also please send me the valid reason ... and if you do not have that one ? i will definetly go to the court and also give you ratings on my website and share it everywhere on the facebook and social sites. so that everyone will know your status.

I have been harassed now.  i am not a defaulter remind it. this should be cleared right away - waiting for your reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question