EBAY GUARANTEE CLAIM ADJUSTERS ARE BIG CHEATERS AND LIERS... THERE IS NO PROTECTION FOR SELLERS

Let me provide you the details of what has happened

The buyer raised a eBay guarantee claim (CLAIM ID: 609284) on 15th Aug for refund. And eBay asked the buyer to send the item to our address.
Buyer shipped the item on 20th Aug through DTDC courier (AWB No. V18310259) and eBay closed the claim and approved the refund on 23rd Aug i.e, within 3 days without even checking the tracking details and whether the item is received by us or not.
The buyer sent the item at wrong/incomplete address and the item was RTO (check the attachment) and got back to the buyer.
Buyer got both money and the product. The product was worth Rs.5000

So we raised seller protection on 1st Sep. But there is no communication from eBay for more than a week. On 10th Sep they called me and the call got disconnected. Without calling me second time they sent me a mail that We tried to contact you on your registered number xxxxxx3667 on 10/09/2014 to discuss your concern. However, the number was ringing. Kindly provide an alternate contact number and also reply us exact issue with the item and the current updates at insellerverification@ebay.com.

Immediately I provided my alternate contact number also explained the whole issue. But after that there is no response from eBay. Again I mailed on 15 Sep but eBay didn't responded to my mails neither I got any call from eBay. EBAY DID NOTHING FOR 3 WEEKS. I regularly called eBay and they lied me that the amount was not refunded to the buyer it's still held by eBay. Also said to ask the buyer to send the item but the buyer was a cheater he was not agree to send the item.

IT WAS CLEARLY A FAULT OF EBAY. THEY REFUNDED THE BUYER WITHOUT CHECKING THE TRACKING DETAIL. BUYER GOT BOTH MONEY AND THE ITEM.

And on 6th Oct. eBay sent me mail that the seller protection got rejected as "We tried to contact you on your registered number xxxxxxx3667 on 06/10/2014 to discuss your concern. However, the number was not reachable. we would like to inform you that we have closed your claim." More than 3-4 times I mailed at "insellerverification@ebay.com" with my contact number though my number at eBay is always available I am getting many calls daily. They did nothing in this case for 3 weeks and finally rejected the claim without any reason. They Force fully closed the claim. Horrible claim settlement

A simple eBay guarantee claim will give the buyer full refund..so they can have the items for rest of the life free.The eBay portal can be heavily misused by such buyers.

From 3 months I am regularly doing follow up for this case. Customer service is pathetic, Calling them involves a 30 minute wait. and every time I call them I have to explain the whole issue. also you will never get to talk to claim adjusters or claim team. and despite a promised call back from the supervisor from last 1 month. Still I din't got any call from them. eBay is just cheating and harassing us without our fault. IT WAS CLEARLY MISTAKE OF EBAY AND EBAY IS NOT TAKING ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT.

After calling them hundereds of time they provied me Service Request NO. : 1-37178357945 and 1-38023780723 so that I don't need to explain the whole issue again and again. But still there is no resolution from eBay.

Ebay guartantee is rubbish and donot work.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question