cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what to do if an item shows awaiting payment . how would i end the trn. after waiting for 6days

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

what to do if an item shows awaiting payment . how would i end the trn. after waiting for 6days

Nothing you should do. Don't ship the item till it shows payment is in process. Also you can open a unpaid case item by following method:

Take take the mouse to account--then click on resolution center---- then click on I haven't received my payment yet===then click on continue-----then click on look it up----then continue you will find all unpaid items there.

Thanks

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you..but i have been charged with seller fees by ebay.will that be refunded back
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

After opening the unpaid case item if the payment did not confirm within four days you can close the case by choosing no option when it will ask you whether you received the payment yes / no you will be credited back that final value fee.

Helping link: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/sc

Thanks

Message 4 of 4
latest reply