sellers please beware

Hello Fellow sellers

Please be aware of buyer id REMOVED this buyer is either physco or fraud as he buys item only to give negative feedback on reviewing hi...

So this purely states that he is using feedback to extort extra money or free item from sellers. Even I received a call asking for additional free stuff or he will open a ebay claim and give negative feedback and in order to settle claim he will get discount coupon from ebay.

Hence I am warning you fellow seller to please place this id in block list or else you will also get impacted by other sellers

Regards

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

sellers please beware

rhymak14
Community Member

Only Blocking ID will not work. We need to get united for such issues.

Please share all contact number and address of such fraud buyers who claim for thief the item.

I have several details who just open a new account, purchase the item and raise the claim. Hight is today one buyer raise the claim that item is not working before received. I confirm that it is not delivered just sent one day back from gujarat and they claimed item not working in Gaziyabad. So funny thinks happen here.

All the way, we can share it, one believe will beware and do not send any iem to such location or phone number or email ID. Match it at least found new buyer and having no feedback. Alwayse its not true that buyes are wrong, but share your experience so we can conclude something if its repeats.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply