royal enfield eicher company used by others

i am a seller on ebay selling customised product for many bikes and mostly royal enfield accessory .
i got an email from ebay and all my listings where removed as they had the word royal enfield in it and it is the copy right of eicher company who owns royal enfield brand .
now i want to ask why only my listings have been removed and others listing is still live and they are using royal enfield logos , brand name , and selling key chains which is not at all allowed to sell .
there should be an equality , either delete all the listing on the name of royal enfield or ask eicher company to let us use the word customised for royal enfield ..

i even meantioned in my listing that these are not original royal enfield products and the name royal enfield is just used for reference and there is no link with royal enfield company or any other brand . 
i seriously need a reply as i have lost all my sale because of that .
where i used to get 20 to 35 order , i only get 2 to 3 orders daily because i cannot use there brand name .
so please delete other sellers listing also so that list the items without the brand name usage .

kind regards
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0