cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recently changed my Ebay User id , My Powership got disabled.. is it possible to re activate ?

Dear

I am a powership user i recently changed my id.

Now when i login and see, my powership is deactivated. 

Please let me know, will they reactivate or not. 

i have already contacted Ebay. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: recently changed my Ebay User id , My Powership got disabled.. is it possible to re activate ?

Dear

I too thought so as above, but hopefully my ebay manger is one awesome person, got this thing sorted out immeditely !! Cheers ! 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: recently changed my Ebay User id , My Powership got disabled.. is it possible to re activate ?

you are in deep trouble as your user id change is not updated with the powership team, all this is just done to harass the seller, you will have to contact pwership customer support and get them to do the change, may god help you in this matter, no rule of ebay are in sellers interest, all rules are just to trouble and harass the seller.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

😞 So they generaly do it or they dont ?

Any Idea 😮
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

See bro ebay has employed 3rd grade SSC fail people in their customer care so you will have to be after them(powership team) to activate your new ebay id.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Dear

I too thought so as above, but hopefully my ebay manger is one awesome person, got this thing sorted out immeditely !! Cheers ! 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

its great that you have a manager with 11 feedbacks, with a 1000+ feedback i do not have a manager.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply