cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Paisapay only" as payment mode is becoming useless (read headache)

This issue with paisapay has been raised a few times before but no proper reply was given by ebay and this anomaly still exists with paisapay even today.

The issue here is that I accept only paisapay mode of payment then whey is the transaction of non-paying buyers taking place where I have to send payment invoice to them. They anyway do not pay and for no fault of mine I have to wait for x number of days to file a case then again wait for y number of days to close the case. This issue is very persistent with Paisapay and this problem has been got to ebay's notice but no solution has been provided as yet.

The point is accepting only Paisapay as payment mode was to avoid buyers who do not pay and in doing so we have lesser sales and we accept that only to avoid subsequent headache of filing a case in resolution center and the follow up required but if the above problem is going to be there then purpose is defeated.

Seemaji and Huzefa Khokkar please reply.... *****************
StopandShop
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Seemaji......I have not received any call from ebay ????

StopandShop
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Seemaji, this ebay company of yours is really a 3rd grade company.

I have not received any phone call from ebay till today even after a senior manager like you promises, this is really shameful that you cannot keep your word or is it that no one listens to you ???.

Moreover I am still getting buyers who have not paid using paisapay but still their transaction has gone through, why is this happening when I have opted only for paisapay transactions.

We pay so much for this lousy Paisapay and the service is not even 3rd grade it is way below that, so tell me why should we pay for such useless service and which does not even function for 15 days in a month ????.
StopandShop
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Seemaji...

No phone call received from ebay till date, you had promised a call on 29-Feb, it is now 20 days.

This week again I have got 2 buyers with 4 items who have not paid and their transaction has gone through. So still this error has not being looked into and is not corrected by ebay. What a Shame.
StopandShop
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

The most shameless, arrogant, useless 3rd grade organisation I have ever seen in my life is ebay. Even a paan shop is better organised.

See this post, not a single call has been received from ebay till today even after an assurance from a senior manager like Seemaji (I think she has left this useless company).

The problem highlighted here still exists that non-paying buyers transactions are going through which should not happen as my mode of payment is "PAISAPAY ONLY"
StopandShop
Message 14 of 14
latest reply