cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Paisapay only" as payment mode is becoming useless (read headache)

This issue with paisapay has been raised a few times before but no proper reply was given by ebay and this anomaly still exists with paisapay even today.

The issue here is that I accept only paisapay mode of payment then whey is the transaction of non-paying buyers taking place where I have to send payment invoice to them. They anyway do not pay and for no fault of mine I have to wait for x number of days to file a case then again wait for y number of days to close the case. This issue is very persistent with Paisapay and this problem has been got to ebay's notice but no solution has been provided as yet.

The point is accepting only Paisapay as payment mode was to avoid buyers who do not pay and in doing so we have lesser sales and we accept that only to avoid subsequent headache of filing a case in resolution center and the follow up required but if the above problem is going to be there then purpose is defeated.

Seemaji and Huzefa Khokkar please reply.... *****************
StopandShop
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

welmart.in
Community Member
You are exactly right. This is a nuisance to all the sellers. ebay should take our vent as a serious concern and solve this issue at an earliest.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Dear rajelectroniks,

Thanks for your concern. We will get back to you on this.

Regards
Seema
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Thank You Seemaji, appreciate your response and a kind request to please provide a permanent solution at the earliest.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Dear Seemaji,
Please help my foreign buyers. They are writing to me as below:
Dear amitava123gems,

My default ship address entered is of USA. I tried to buy just now and the following message came in red.

"Sorry, we are unable to process your orders as the seller amitava123gems does not ship this item to your location"

- p----500

Seemaji, please help because I sell mostly to foreign buyers.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Again 2 more transactions today by non-paying buyers.......how is this happening ebay when I accept only Paisapay mode of payment and no other payment mode ?????????.
StopandShop
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

android.curve1
Community Member
Dear Raj

You must keep in Mind EBay is very greedy company they had left cod for sellers in past now they charge huge amount of fees for cod and snached that product as well and delay payments for years to pay back. U will get in trouble while working,

Also they charge almost 8% fees as paisapay do u think they are fool to remove only paisapay as payment since on cheque and demand draft and money order they get carrots

and they give buyers as buyer protection but not from their expense but sellers expenses and also they deduct sellers money if u have a few refunds

also note they have seller protection and till day not heard any seller received seller protection thats just big lie from paisapay.

Never seen so much unprofessional and biased and opportunist payment gateway.

so dont expect more here no matter buyer will pay or they do not ebay want their fees no matter what. I feel so much of pain when i sell a laptop worth 50000 rs ebay get paid almost 40000 rs and i get 500 rs

and when MRP goes above the selling price they do not protect sellers and they are deaf and do not hear this.

regards
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Seemaji......I have not received any call from ebay ????
StopandShop
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Seemaji,
You have helped me all time in past. But you are silent this time. Please try to understand my ordeal and solve this problem.
Ebay India is my home site. I expect a better deal from eBay India. Why this childish way to force me spend 5 bucks more? How much do you gain? If it sells, eBay gets much much more in FVF. Am I able to explain?
Please stop this pop up immediately and allow international buyers to buy from my India listings.
Please abandon shortsightedness and act a bit faster. Everybody will gain.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Why not choke us to virtual death? That solves all issues.
Message 10 of 14
latest reply