cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interesting reply from ebay after issuing refund for delivered Item

abdshop
Community Member

I understand that the item is already delivered to your buyer for PaisaPay - 38562566835

On checking the details, I see that this refund has been approved on 25/02/2015 and we have already processed the refund to your buyer. I would request you kindly contact your buyer and get this payment offline by providing him your bank details.
I am sure your buyer will co-operate with you in this matter and if your buyer is not cooperating to pay the amount, Please feel free to contact us by simply replying to this email and we will get in touch with your Buyer to help you in resolving this concern.

I trust the information provided is useful. Do let us know if you have any questions.

There was error in ebay.in website for checking tracking of item

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

abdshop
Community Member

I want ebay to give option to leave negative feedback for these types of buyers

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

that was an option before:). but ebay doesn't want to shun buyers, after all ...LOL.

btw, we indians aren't basically that honest, i understand...but at the same time, i

have had transactions with thousands of buyers, till date i've found only 3 or 4 who

were kinda thieves. maybe i'm luckier, but i'd love to believe that almost all buyers

are pretty nice people.

then a thought comes-----who are these thieves on ebay then? some people are out

to make money, they seem to be experienced, and the similarity in styles is very very

interesting. take my word, these people aren't the 'so called buyers', CAN'T BE.

i guess i know them. 2+2=4 isn't a very tough mathematics. so be sure, its them. notice

such buyers, and you'll know that 'the real buyers' aren't to be blamed at all.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

you are right and most of them are new buyer not all new buyer means they register with new id then does these.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply