how to get shipping partners

Hi friends,

i need courier partners to ship all over india.

i contacted other courier company they said they need a invoice and need to fill lot of forms for formality...

how to get a courier company for shipping all over india.

I am not running registed shop...

plz help lot of orders cant shipped by powership due to pincode suport of buyers location

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Nowadays india post speed post and reg parcel are very costly .In india post reg parcel 52 Rs per kg for all over india.

So we cant use india post for surface parcels.

we need some other courier service tie up.

If anyone knows anything means plz share with us...

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Will anybody say, how would i get paid if i ship without powership.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

once the buyer confirms the receipt in paisapay or after 10days of shipped ebay automatically confirms the receipt.

In powership only ship parner is differnt all are same.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

That means if the buyer do not confirm the paisapay yet, the ebay will confirms the receipt after 10days of shipping..arnt they?..
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Also I need to know about the packing materials..Without powership I wont get packing materials, right?..Will it be allowed to ship item without ebay tagged packing?..
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Yes they send payment after 10 days if buyer didt confirm means . If buyer open case against you means,then you are helpless ebay will give 100% refund . because you need to prove that item was delivered to that buyer.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

If you are not in powership then they wont send packing materials to you, Once you enabled powership then you cant ship by your wish,only powership will choose the courier partner according to pincode of the buyer.

Powership packing materials are NOT useful they are giving in 4 differnt size of tamper proof covers only.

If you are in powership means you must use powership packing only.If you are sending by your own packing they will provide a ebay branding tape you need to stick it on youe own packing.

If you are not in powership means you can use whatever packing material is available in your location.

Nowaday powership is not providing good services,they are charging 10 times more than actual weight. daily we are sending mail about excess weight charging issue,but they cant solve it soon,so monthly we are facing huge loss in shipping.

So i suggest you to try bluedart,first flight,DTDC as contract bases they will you good price...

Have a nice day !!! 

@munnapranzal wrote:
Also I need to know about the packing materials..Without powership I wont get packing materials, right?..Will it be allowed to ship item without ebay tagged packing?..

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Thank you very much for your information and advice.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Thank you, Creative. You are a good, helpful person. All your fourm questions and answers are very informative. THANK YOU for your help.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply