help required for drop-shipping

gamebore_123
Community Member
Hi, i want to start off with selling books, dvd's on ebay. I just want to know if there are any drop-shippers here in India who provide service for the above mentioned items?

Also, how good are these drop-shipping websites salehoo and worldwide brands? Are they compatible to Indian markets?

Thanks and Regards.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

spl_ind
Community Member
Today I learned a new word from you - "drop-shippers". I searched it on the web and found that this kind of retail management does not work with eBay.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

swapthika
Community Member
Are there any suppliers here who are wiling to dropship or know anyone who dropship Kurti,sarees,dress materials etc.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@gamebore_123:

Drop-Shipping will jeopardize your feedback and DSR because the Drop-Shipper doesn't deal on eBay.

I would recommend that you get in touch with a local bookstore or music store who would offer you good price.

Do the shipping yourself. Don't rely on others because it is the most sensitive element in online selling.

I know 6 eBay sellers in Ahmedabad who own huge businesses but personally come to the post office to ship their products. All of them move in expensive cars.

Also you will learn lot of things related to Customs / Intl. Regulations etc if you take a direct involvement in shipping your products.

Go slow on eBay. You will be able to reap benefits after a year.

Kind Regards,
MB
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hi,

Sorry, the message was meant for -

swapthika

I responded without checking the ID properly.

Kind Regards,
MB
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

drop shippers will destroy you and your online eBay business.
so, as real.phoenix suggested, do the shipping your self.
it will not work on eBay, will have great impact on your DSRs.

good luck.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

MB:

I would agree your point but just go through the article below what they are saying on Drop-Shipping.

http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Products-to-Sell-on-eBay

Refer: Method 2 of 2: Use drop-shipping

Message 7 of 7
latest reply