cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

facing big problem with local couriour companies .

Hello 

facing big difficulty to deal with all local couriour companies as they are asking Rs 150 to Rs 200 per shipment of about 25 - 30 grams 

and by speed post the postoffice works morning 8 am till 12 afternoon and in the post ofice just one counter having 50-60 peoples que any time ...

can i get couiour facility from ebay as what i am getting other selling portals

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

man thats the reason india is behind..we dont trust our govt services..im using indian speed post to delive my items ..item of weight upto 50gms is charged 39/- all over india... and the delivery is lightning..just give it a try..it will help reduce shipping charges and ur item cost will automatically come down

@awasme89pkumar wrote:

Hello 

facing big difficulty to deal with all local couriour companies as they are asking Rs 150 to Rs 200 per shipment of about 25 - 30 grams 

and by speed post the postoffice works morning 8 am till 12 afternoon and in the post ofice just one counter having 50-60 peoples que any time ...

can i get couiour facility from ebay as what i am getting other selling portals

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

ya thanks

i used couple of time

the main problem the delivery happens with speed post in 7-8 days 

and onine tracking is not giving proper information

and already got 3 claims that the couriour haven't deliverred

and then have to do Left Wright to postofice and final answer is ZERO

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I use DTDC . They take upto 250 gms Rs 70 to Rs 80. Just request them ypu are doing business and give you more parcels to them in future.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply