ebay customer care behaviour.

sastadeals2012
Community Member
Dear sir.
Just now I got a call from when i was in deep sleep. They are telling some thing about buyer claim. I told them if they want return before 7 days after delivery we can refund them. as per listing i gave them 6 monts warrenty also. Same thing i mentioned that if there is any problem i can give them replace ment. Immediately i saw the buyer details and call the customer care. But they are behaving very unreasonably and carelessly. First of all i think ebay should give proper training to the costumer related staff.
Now the issue is.
Please refer paisapay id 30867591617. It was shipped on 25.02.2012. and received by the buyer on 27.02.2012. As per listing he can return the item with in 7 days with out any conditions, we are ready to refund them full amount. But after that we provided 6 months warrenty. Now i got a call from claim section, supporting the buyer, to resolve the problem. Still now i am ready to replace if there is any technical defect. But not physical damage. They are telling it was received in damaged condition. Is it acceptable, that a person opened the parcel after nearly after half month?
Now the customer care people are not ready to listen me. Then what is the use of listing terms? Are these terms only for time pass.
Thanks & Regards.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ebay customer care behaviour.

gizmobhai
Community Member
Welcome to EBAY
Message 2 of 2
latest reply