cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay claim team violating guarantee policy kind required from attention CS head

Hello ebay team 

If any of senior management of Ebay India team is reading this post its out most time for you either to look for quality 3rd party service and not the cheapest service. The pathethic dum staffing you have for your CS team which does not even knows the process and its policy and acts like ebay's is their own company. 

Recently I cam across a claim no 2565415 where buyer refused the accept the product as per online tracking of logistic. However later the unit was delivered to the buyer for which his claim was already rejected. Now later it was reopened because buyer wanted to take advantage of wrong online tracking.

Without asking us to provide any proof of delivery the claim team directly approved the refund. Later when speaking to the claim adjuster OMG was so dumb that when I educated her its buyer remorse case she asked me what does it means. Than explained her the buyer remorse policy of ebay gaurantee claim. She argued that no such policy is there and asked me to send screenshot when I gave her the url on help page where it written she kept me on hold and never returned back to call.

Finally after long hold I had to release the call and later I see mail from ebay refund approved. Is this the way how ebay breaches the trust of its seller by actioning on the case after 2 months like sleeping gaint and one final day wake up and do such actions.

ideally I am not even laible to ask any logistic company for delivery proof after 2 months of shipment. They do not provide and deny directly.

The another faulty process which is followed is asking for declaration letter on courier company letter head. I can give you contact no with operation head of all your powership LSP. They clearly say that we do not have such process to issue letters if not than why the hell your CS is following sucg process.

If I do not get approprieate response or its not investigate will have to take it up to global team along with social media and television media.

Regards

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0