ebay India is Violating it's Own Policies...

Buyer from Delhi purchased my one item. He received the item and after 02-03 days after receipt of item he opened the Guarantee claim against me on ebay India. 

He opened the claim on 08.08.2016 and ebay sttled his claim on 09.08.2016 i.e. next day of opening of claim. 

ebay India has send one email to all sellers  that if buyer opens a claim against seller ebay will wait for 04 days so that seller could settle issue with buyer through communication modes available on ebay.

ebay India did not wait up to it's own time line (04 days). Neither ebay India asked seller to return defected item. It is very clear in my listing that return of item is buyer's responsibility.

I was regularly requesting the buyer to send defected item back  (after opening guarantee claim) and asking him what he want wether replacement or refund. But he did not replied. 

Will any one from ebay India will clear why ebay India is violating its own policies. Also refund deducted amount.

ANY SENIOR MEMBER WILL ADVISE IN THE MATTER....

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If your item value was around 500rs. then most likely you are covered under seller protection. Money will get deducted but again it will be credited back to you under seller protection. 

In this case you also get money, the buyer also gets refund and also he keeps the item.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks futuretech3d for guidance.

You are right. 

Yesterday I received money from ebay which was earlier deducted from my account (after settlement of dispute). 

ebay refunded amount under seller protection program.

Once again thanks a lot ... as seniors's guidance and advise is always very helpful.

Thanks ebay India.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

abdshop
Community Member

hmm delhi based buyers be carefull some compiditor  watching you

Message 4 of 4
latest reply