cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay is Going to loose Top-Rated sellers very soon

Hello,

I recently had a very bad experience though I am a Top-Rated Powerseller and put my all efforts in maintaining my 100% Rating on eBay. Since eBay has changed their feedback policies now I really feel very insecure working on eBay.

I got 2 Negative feedbacks, I resolved isse of on of my buyer wo left the feedback. He is satisfied now, enjoying the product he brought from me, satisfied with my services and my work, satisfied from everything just due to a Little doubt he left feedback which I cleared later.

Now I explained to eBay, that customer has also given followup comment buy eBay refused to remove the feedback. I have only 1 feedback revision form left with me now. 

2nd Case: Customer given wrong address and all the shipping companied in my area refused to ship the product even India Speed Post also refused. Order was Non-powership. I tried calling buyer many times may be 3-4 times a day. 3 days continously tried to contact him and also sent him mails buy no response not picked up my calls.

Finally when it was Last Day to enter shipping detail I have no other option but to cancel his order. So I sent him a message on eBay and explained everything and also inform about cancellation of his order. Afterwards I cancelled his order and given him refund. Now after 1 month that buyer left negative feedback "After purchasing the item i was told that it can not be delivered".

I explained eBay everything but again eBay has taken buyer's side. After a long wait (around 30mins)  putting my call on hold, eBay representative blaming me that Why I haven't sent the product? I should ship the product. Though I have also mentioned in my listing that If any order is not servicable by DTDC or India Speed Post, we will not process that order.

eBay didn't listen to me. I am really very disappointed with all these things eBay started doing with Sellers. I am 100% sure that time is not far when eBay will have not a single reputed seller or trusted seller.

Here Sellers are becoming Slaves and Buyers are KING!!!.....

Isn't there any solutions for this??...I am asking to all sellers who are in same condition like mine.....Please Do share your thoughts with me........ 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

surfclub96
Community Member

You are a lucky seller I would say.

You atleast didnt have any experience of fraud buyer where you lose your money and item both.

I have had such horrible experience today and I am closing my ebay account right now.

Ebay employees are fraud people themselves. They double charges for every thing and in the end on any right or wrong claim they refund money to buyer or I should say their family or friend buyers. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

same thing happned with me also buyer location was not servicable even dtdc also and buyer left negative feedback and some buyer give address of some village where service is to slow and buyer will recive item n apply for refund as item not delivered  due to slow service in updation of dtdc . and some  will raise ebay guarantee as item is not as i expected

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

eBay is now not even considering the following message from buyer for feedback removal i.e.

Dear tccindia,

I request eBay to remove my negative feedback.

- asen6646

Today, ebay customer care took the time of 1 Hour 20 Minutes to pickup the call. It is now getting harder to survive on eBay without proper support.....

-------
Expect the best.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Same here.i am a top rated seller and always resolve buyers problems even by loosing money but ebay doesnt remove feedbacks even after buyers followup.this new policy is going to impact both buyers and sellers very very negatively bcz from sellers side,efforts wont be made to resolve buyer problems and it is a loss for both seller and buyer.ebay should change the feedback removal policy for better trading practices
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

many stupid buyers give negative feedback even if they dont read anual, dont understand english so they rais claim. it is very easy tobuyers.many such claims i had resolved. one buyers father received product buyer gav -ve feedbck item not received. i send drs of courier where receivers sign is there.the stupid buyer said sorry but again told me that i dont link item i have to return. uch stupid buyers are there. mainaining 100% +ve is hard.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply