eBay Packaging Material for Powership

grabitnoww
Community Member
I want to sign up for Powership.
From where I will get eBay Packaging Material?
Is it necessary to ship with eBay Packaging Material?
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

manu532
Community Member

A long road yet to be cover for new sellers for sure

I've started selling, and already got orders.

however due to un-availibility of PS I am not able to list more items as 

1). direct approach to courier rejects taking items like, chargers, cables, even flip covers, even Simple LED bulbs are rejected 

as I am shipping **bleep**, this is very disheartening.

2). they ask sky high shipping charges like Rs.165 for a items which is sold for rs.110

3). buyer not timely accepting the reciept and risk of 7 day money refund by ebay can kill the investment

4). the pincodes not be to shipped are headache and I had to send few items with registered post which I assume

would go as bad debt as i doubt it to reach in 7 day.

and even with sales coming to account "my newly started business is already on verge of Closure"

I called and emailed powership team but this should have been answered with a "NO" instead of ignoring a hard working individual.

Anyway I won't be interested in selling on eBay after this october if getting powership is this painful.

Coming back to your question OP.

yes Once you get powership, I assume you would need to ship in fancy Ebay plastic envelope but I may be wrong.

once you get powership you should be getting option to buy in bulk quantity if initial provision (if any) is less than your sales.

best of luck

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Upon sign up eBay will send you the packing materials without request.

And yes you have to use eBay packing materials for shipments. That helps courier companies to recognize your consignments.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

but it all depends on mercy of powership team as you won't get enabled for powership easily.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

hi now a days powership activates easily. Just register for poership here: http://deals.ebay.in/powership-rates/index.html

after that send an email from your registered e-mail id requesting to activate your powership mentioning your userid to Pedamkar, Mukul <mpedamkar@ebay.com>; Mr. Mukul is a nice & help full person. He will do the needfull.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

thanks, will try that too,
I am sitting like a fool with a 100 items ready to be sold, but not having any reliable shipping method.

Fingers crossed
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

m-mobi4
Community Member
i want packing matireal so plzz help me urgent
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Login to power ship page.& request for packing metirial . metirial ship with in 2/3 days ..easy way to activate power ship is call ebay tollfree after receiving packing metirial and request for activate ps
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

What is the cost of package martial ordered on powership protal

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

dear ebay

Dear sir/ madam

Kindly provide us ebay paking material .so we can  imperative for good /safe product  delivery  and customer delight.

Thanks

Ambika wolrdwide

Message 10 of 16
latest reply