cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBAY Buyers Doing Cheats with ebay guarantee claim

PaisaPay ID 42038834524

Courier name: India Post (Speed Post)
Airway bill number: ET057977677IN

The above tracking number clearly shows the item delivered to the buyer.. but the buyer making false claims to steal my money and the item worth Rs.1500 i sent to him.. when i called him 1st he told that he did not received any item, then he told one item he got the he told all item are damaged..

Now they asking POD/DECLARATION LETTER from India Post.  India POD not returning properly.

DECLARATION LETTER from India Post,
they dont know about the India post DECLARATION LETTER. when ever i asked about DECLARATION LETTER from India Post.they talking about the Tracking number and its status

Ps: if the item not as described please return the item back to me, without sending back the item to me and also issuing refund is= to thief (thieves)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBAY Buyers Doing Cheats with ebay guarantee claim

you know ebay automatically issues refund if buyer claims not received.

Speedpost will not give POD. only tracking report and possibly email reply that article has been delivered. (from speed post customer support.)

you should not accept self ships orders from remote places where speedpost is the only option.

Buyer knows that & exploiting.

if you want to play safe- ban self ship & live with only Powership.

This fact is well known. I ship a lot thro speedpost for ebay & amazon !Man Very HappyMan Frustrated

Message 2 of 2
latest reply