documents required for powership 2015

7thakash
Community Member

I am planning to join powership. I am a new seller so I donot have CST/VAT/TIN numbers. Would that be a huge problem for powership?

I read this thread - http://community.ebay.in/t5/Selling-on-eBay-India/A-few-questions-about-Powership/td-p/70012 it seems it is not a very mandatory thing. But that thread is couple of years old. So I wonder if its still valid?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

ptfzd
Community Member
hello, i have applied for ebay powership with pin code 282004. but i got mail from powership that the this pincode is not servicable. but on 282004 bluedart and fedex both available for pickup and delivery than why 282004 is not servicable
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

VAT/CST is only applicable if you sold more than 5 lacs goods in financial year. as you are new, you don't need it . once your transaction reach to 5 lacs, applied for that. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The 5 lac limit is only for VAT and that too varies for different states.

There is no such threshold for CST. Anyone selling a product outside his/her state, has to register for and pay CST.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

urshophub
Community Member
Hello everyone I am thinking to sold on eBay I want to know if I tie up with nearest courier provider then what documents are require and a feet delivery how to confirm on eBay for such LP service
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

urshophub
Community Member
(After* delivery)
Message 6 of 6
latest reply