cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyer saying i had shipped a used product but i had already specified it was a used product

yashbhati
Community Member

i sold a product on ebay specifying it was a used product.Then the buyer raise a claim against stating that i had shipped a used product and demanded a refund.

so please can you help me in this matter

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

buyer saying i had shipped a used product but i had already specified it was a used product

If you mentioned the product condition as used in listing then dont worry call the ebay customer care to resolve the claim. As there is no mistake from your side.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you mentioned the product condition as used in listing then dont worry call the ebay customer care to resolve the claim. As there is no mistake from your side.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This is the present system of ebay.If a buyer raises a claim even it is baseless(like yours after purchasing used item he opens the claim as you sent used item!) or for just make the seller in trouble,ebay will not ask the seller a word about it ,just open the claim and debit the amount from sellers a/c.Then your item used by the buyer and your amount is with ebay for months.If you are so lucky you will get the money after some months after repeated requests and writings or you will get back the item after used by buyer some months.here sellers are treated like guilty persons who made some big mistake who is listing some items for sale expicially when some of claim adjuster talks to you!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Dear chennoth

as per ur record u r a regular seller in ebay . we r also facing these types of problem in starting selling with ebay. but we have stop selling

but why u r selling in ebay if u r facing these type of issue?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply