Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

seller not guaranteed. no protection

claim id : 348828 PaisaPay ID : 35071480877 131055412400 item number i am a new seller, and it was my first selling in ebay. i lostt 8000 rupees due to the fraud game played by an experienced seller.i send all the proof, pod, weight proof and everyth...

Bad experience shipping to West Bengal lost Computer Cabinet

I recently shipped an old computer cabinet with an Smps to West Bengal using Registerd Parcel Post, and after 20 days it has still not reached its buyer. Did i do something wrong? Is it not possible to ship to West Bengal? Now neither Post Office Kno...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa Pay KYC remittance blocked

Today I have received a Mail Stating my paisa pay remittance has been put on hold due to KYC requirements.I instantly submitted all documents required for the KYC. How much time will it take to activate my remittance.After reading stories on this for...

!! Extremely Low Sales !!

Hi, The sales have dropped drastically for the past 2 days. I heard there were some problems with making payments on the site. Are others sellers also experiencing low sales for the past few days ?? -Super Shopper 24x7

FALL IN SALES

I think EBAY sales is down from around two weeks. There was a good sales before this period but now it is not upto the marks. Any body facing same problems?

Drop in sales for the past 1 week. Not even ONE sale. Any one know about the reason?

There is significant sale drop for the last 72 hours. There is absolutely no sale has occured while I used to see at least 10+ per day. Does any one know the inside story if the search algorithm has been changed. With variations and no variation list...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PROBLEMS WITH INDIAN BUYERS

HI , I AM RECENTLY FACED PROBLEMS WITH BUYER , I FEEL BUYERS SEE SEELERS FEEDBACK PROFILE BEFORE LEFT FEEDBACK , IF SELLER GOT NEGATIVES RECENTLY THEN BUYER THINK HE IS ALSO CHEATED , IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WHO AGREE ??

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.