Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Can anyone whether eBay collecting GST on behalf of seller?

Today I went to my CA for first time to fill up of GSTR-3B return. CA advised me to confirm from eBay whether eBay is collecting GST on behalf of seller (and deposting to Govt) or not? If yes then I need not fill up the GST return. I was told that it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

we want to on board on ebay to post our products in ebay seller site

Respected Sir/Madam I am Lokesh from bangalore, i am doing mobile business in chandra layout. I know quikr is on boarding the mobile vendors and post there mobiles in seller site to help the sales through Online. Same we also planning to link with Eb...

Is there a Powership API or any workaround?

Is there any API for Powership in India,or any workaround to automate the process of mark shipped on ebay and print the labelsBeen looking for a while... Can't seem to find anything... the manual process seems to be a waste of time...It seems brownta...

BUYER NOT CONFIRMING RECEIPT

Hi! all I sold an item ,got confirmation of payment thru paisapay and shipped the item to a local buyer in bhilai thru bluedart.The tracking system now shows the item has been delivered but the buyer does not confirm the receipt.what will paisa pay d...

eBay powership going BRAiNLESS and Looting nation - See with Proofs from Expert SELLER

Yes as per this heading. You are reading RIGHT. eBay india especially after taken my Flipkart. Going Brainless and also looting the small Indian sellers. May be one day day collect all money. By making big profits in billions and then take loans and ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Not getting OTP on my phone while listing item.

Dear Sir/ma'm,pls help me i am not getting OTP on my phone while listing item I have tried changing my phone number too.Are there any problem with your verification system.I have attached the screenshot of the webpage where i am unable to verify my n...

Screenshot (87).png

How to reach eBay India CEO and MD - To complaint serious problems with eBay staff

World will end NOT becuase of world wars. But, it is said it will end once humanity is wiped from world.And this is agreed by all the top people in this world.But eBay India Staff does not understand this.For buyers eBay can be a paradise but definit...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

return listing upgrading charges

sir i pay my ebay upgrading fees but now end my upgrading listing and this upgrading charges return. my company is cotuniue connect ebay.com customer care person but there are no response so please return my ebay fees and connect with us

How to register for GST No ?

I am located in BANGALORE , KARNATAKA. I am NOT a tax payer, I am a senior citizen of 78 yrs, I have no earning of my own. STILL have I got to register for GST No to sell in eBay.in ? If so how do I go about it,please ?

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.