Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! The seller has copied my picture for his product listing. what to do?

The seller has taken my picture from product listing and used for his listing. Even title also copied. My pictures are from actual product by own. I spoke with the seller for several times but no co-operation from him. I wrote to ebay also about this...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did not get refund as per ebay guarantee

The ebay has a very bad customer service. fake ebay gurantee. claim is not settled for me I never got my refunds, Its customers mistake that we as for refund, all the supervisors also fake support

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay cheat to Pay Refund of damage product

I have raised a complain on 13th may 2014 vide complain no.501765. ebay support team has tried to contact me to sort out the complain but I was travelling out of city and was not able to check my mails and missed few calls. on 20th may suddenly i got...

eBay Shops - Online Training

Dear Members, We have scheduled an online training on 'eBay Shops' on the 23rd May. Date - 23rd May, 12pm to 1.30pm Topics Covered - What are eBay Shops Who should open a shop How to set up a shop on eBay Click here to register for the training - htt...

HOW TO CHANGE ESTIMATED WEIGHT IN LISTING

HOW TO CHANGE ESTIMATED WEIGHT IN LISTING.CAN ANY ONE HELP ME HOW TO CHANGE ESTIMATED WEIGHT IN LISTING.THANXI POWERSHIP ESTIMATTED WEIGHT SHOW NOT ACUAL WEIGHT.I SELL COOLER PUMP THAT ACTUAL WEIGHT IS 400 GM AND EBAY SHOWS ITS ESTIMATED WEIGHT AS 2....

Important: Please Change Your eBay Password

As we announced yesterday, we are asking all eBay users to change their passwords to help ensure the trust and security of all eBay customers. Recently, our company discovered a cyberattack on our corporate information network. This attack compromise...

Printing Shipping Labels (Again)

This is the issue. I already printed shipping labels and shipped the item. Unfortunately, the item was returned aback to me because the courier guy could not find the address. Now I want to ship the item again using a different courier company. Hence...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay got hacked, asked to change password

Just read on multiple siteshttp://time.com/107318/ebay-passwords/https://www.yahoo.com/tech/ebay-hacked-urges-all-members-to-change-passwords-86405258249.htmlhttp://www.ebayinc.com/in_the_news/story/ebay-inc-ask-ebay-users-change-passwords Is it true...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller ID invalid when trying to list product

Hi I have been trying to list my product: diamond jewellery on the website. I have to complete the restricted goods registration form to complete the listing. Hoever every time i complete that it says "invalid seller ID" even though it has no space t...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.