Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Declaration letter problem

Ebay claim team is asking me to ship the item back and obtain a declaration letter from courier company with their stamp on it. But all the courier refused to provide such a document. Can anyone help me and why eBay is asking for such a thing which i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Coins for Selling

SACH BOLO SACH TOLO INDIAN OLD COINS Place of origin: Uttar Pradesh India Fob Price: US$ 450 INDIA Port: INDIA Payment Terms By: State Bank Of India Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece/Pieces Supply Ability: 1 Piece/Pieces Package: IN PACKED IN SUITABLE ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Query related to KYC Update

Dear All, I have been an eBay seller and our company is moving to a next level. Earlier we were a Proprietorship Firm and now moving to get Partnership LLP. We need to update KYC with eBay such as : GSTIN, PAN Card, Banking etc. Does anyone of you ha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

First Flight Increase Courier Charges Manifold.

Hello, May of the ebay sellers use First Flight couriers as it was a reliable and economic courier for shipment. Recently citing fuel price increase, First Flight has increased the rates for many of its small customers by 2 - 3 times. This will impac...

Wrost product

I have got defective product(Simply Straight Brush)its packing and all was well ,I got delivery at time so I felt I could trust but I was wrong !That product is not working !According to the commitments, the heating time of the product is 30 seconds ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer rescheduled courier two times

This is my first time selling on eBay but the buyer has already rescheduled it two times, so it will be the third attempt today, I wanted to know is this normal while selling on Ebay? What happens after 3 failed attempts? Also considering i paid for ...

Flipkart is going anti national - Want to destroy small businesses in India

Indians you know well. eBay ( American ecommerce company) after it launched in 2005 till last yearWas doing fine. Imagine a foreign company. American company can think of Indian sellers. But, after this Flipkart takes eBay India. Now Indian grown Fli...

ERROR:- It looks like there's a problem with this listing. The item cannot be listed or modified

IM GETTING THESE ERRORS SOMETIMES :-It looks like there's a problem with this listing.The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy.ANYONE E...

SMP 4, 2017 & TDS NON-Payment

HiThis is regarding SMP4 payment which has been due for the past 9 months has not been made. Also the TDS payment which was made for Mintkart stands unpaid for the last 3 months.I'm suffering huge loss due to the unfair trade policy being adapted by ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.