Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

regarding entering detail time

ebay.in first reduced entering time from 7 days to 5 days .. now the make it 3 days. what these people really wanna to do. I think they dont want sellers to business on ebay. so that there marketing managers making such changes. as everybody know tha...

Where is Ebay ?

Hello , Being an first mover advantage Ebay is now far below fom best online shopping sites. I not able to understand what happened to ebay ? Where is Ebay Top Management and what are they doing ?

help understanding complex fee structure

i want to start selling LED lights on ebay, and this is what i understood item sold at Rs. 1000paisapay fee (4.5% +tax ) = 50final value fee (7%) = 70shipping charge = 50 (not sure for this just a guess)amount left 830 according to this selling on eb...

Cancelling order

Hi Team, I have wrongly placed an order (281272887905) thinking it that I am purchasing Flip cover for Samsung S3802. so kindly help me to canceling the order...

Buyer's Scam

I had an iPhone 5(Used). I had shipped the product with DTDC on Sat,12/07/14 and the buyer received it on Thu, Jul, 17, 2014 10:10 AM. But at the evening at about 5:30 the buyer called and said he didn't receive phone and he wants his money back. I a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to exactly ship a package. Newbies Question

Hello, I am new to this shipping and for the first time i have received complain from my buyer that the package was torn apart at delivery.I generally sold a mobile case and sealed it in a white poly bag with a printed name and address of the custome...

Training Schedule for 25th July 2014

Dear sellers, We have the following online trainings scheduled for Friday, 25th July 2014. Learn to Sell – Online training – 3pm to 5 pm, 25th July - Click here to register. You can register for a future date here. eBay Shops – Online Training – 12pm...

Bluedart installed Volumetric machine

Hello friends.Bluedart has installed new machine which calculates volume of a parcel. Now whats funny part is, even if you send 20 gram cell in it in 2 number poly bag of ebay, they will charge 1kg on it, as they will calculate the size of polybag no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sari Saree question please

Im in the USA and would like to know what this Indian outfit would be called. It is two pieces, with the train attached to the skirt. It is heavely beaded.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.