Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Ple Help Me (You can list up to 50 items or up to Rs15,000.00 this month.)

My Seller Id: - technotechs On 24-Jun-2014 i registered first time on ebay india to sell products. After some days i sold about 20 items & i got below mention error: - Attention Sellers:You’ve exceeded the number of items and dollar amount you can li...

Must Read It its an important issue for every seller

Negative Feedback is a weapon to take refund from seller Hey everyone, before i begin let me introduce myself, i live in the N.C.R (Delhi) My No. is *** well i am newly registered member on ebay Anyways...moving on to the Main stuff.This is my very f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

negative feedback

buyerhas left a negative feedback for item. first hi mail saying its quality is not good but its best in this price band. then he said its packet seal is broken but we have not mention any thing about the box of item as some time box are not availabl...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to sign up for powership

I have been trying to sign up for powership. It takes me to the terms and conditions page and on clicking I accept button brings me back to the same page. It doesn't move forward. I have tried this on Chrome, IE, and Mozilla. How do I go about? Can a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Now Buyer Decide “WHEN SELLER GET THEIR HARD EARN MONEY?”

I FOLLOW EACH AND EVERY RULES/POLICY OF EBAY INDIA. BELOW IS ONLY FEEDBACKS ABOUT LETEST UPDATE : - i completely dont like "Introducing New Remittance Member Status" . As per my thinking ebay india is going to destroy its self because lots of seller ...

worse site to sell in india

1) any one comes and leave negative feedback. im not an new selleri have done more than 500 transaction. many time new puyers comes and leave negative feedback How i fell safe here.2) never get reply on time .3) many time seller fee does not reflect ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.