Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

ebay india rule and regulation is equal for all sellers

i am a toprated seller on ebay india. i want to ask few ques about ebay india rule and regulation: - Is rule and regulation equal for each and every seller on ebay india???as a seller what is difference between ebay top rated seller and a normal sell...

Powership - Need of VAT and CST

I'm selling clothings on eBay. I would like to ship my items through powership program of eBay. My question is am I required TIN/CST nos to ship through powership . Please powership sellers give guidence to me

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems of selling imported mobiles

I want to sell imported Samsung mobiles.It will carry seller warranty (Only Software) .My question is that after sell can buyer claim for refund if there is a hardware problem in phone? Please help!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem in COD

Hi... I am a power ship seller but on CHECK OUT page the COD option is not visible, buyer are not able to choose option COD at CHECK OUT page.I am calling and sending mails since last week but no resolution and no reply to my mails.How can i get over...

Wo does Transit Insurance? Please help its urgent.

I have bunch of problems with all the courier services, 1. BlueDart doesnt provide insurance for high value products.2. Indian post will provide insurence but charge 6%, Can anyone tell me who does transit insurance for products above Rs 50,000? Plea...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

You’ve exceeded the dollar amount you can list.

Hello, I am a Ebay seller.. I sold many items i have 5 feedback too. This month when i am trying to listing item i am geting this Error - "You’ve exceeded the dollar amount you can list. You can list up to Rs70,000.00 this month" How to solve this is...

Not providing cupons

Hi Everyone Ebay.in i think its joke to speak with their customer representative they either dont have brains else they use escaletors to escalte every problem to their seniors. and hight is that the seniors are do not bother to even reply what their...

Negative Feedback and claim, never contact us!

Before leaving a neagtive feedback, the buyer is supposed to contact the seller at least, according to eBay!But, that never happens! If the buyers at least give a change to what sellers have to say before leaving a negative feedback, that would have ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ANYONE HAD DEALINGS WITH?

This particular buyer, for the second time, has put his bid for certain listed items but gives no response to mails sent to him nor he honours the commitment. If anyone had dealings with him I would appreciate their commets as to how to proceed in th...

COD Remittance dated 26th Aug not Received Yet.

I got the mail for Today's (2nd Sep) Remittance email .Realised never got the bank credit for 26th August COD remittance (Though mail received) Then checked entire month of August both Prepaid & COD remittances credit in the icici bank a/c statement....

Ebay not sending me confirmation mail.

Hi,I am a ebay user since last 8 Years.Recently (3 months ago) I started selling and sold a few items here at ebay.everything went smoothly.Just 1 problem I am facing - Paisapay fees is deducted at source that's OKBut regarding ebay fees.I paid ebay ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.