Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Tupperware, amway had stopped selling on eBay

Dear freind Tupperware and amway issued notices to e- commerce sites Snapdeal, ebay, and Flikart to stop selling their products.http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-09-18/news/54068239_1_oriflame-products-online-sales This is horrible ne...

selling on ebay india from overseas

Hi, i am a powerseller on Ebay UK and would like to sell on ebay india. When i try to sell it says i need to have a Paisapay account. I could accept other methods such as bank transfer or western union if if was not banned. I have a paypal account an...

Negative feedback received by Buyer

Dears , I am the seller on on Ebay india , few days back we sold one item , after the receiving item buyer was not satisfied with the item and dropped a negative feedback on our account, before giving negative feedback she neither tried to contact us...

Buyer filed claim that Item is not as expected for an iphone he needs to get unlocked

hi, i sold an locked iphone to a buyer. i have clearly mentioned that the phone is locked & i will not accept returns. He bought it & confirmed in the market about unlocking cost. When he came to know that it would cost him around 10000 then he raise...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund Not cancelled by buyer and items shipped

I could not ship the item (Price is 5500) within 3 days and just when 3 days timeline was about to complete , i shipped it in the morning and just after 2 hours i recieved an email from ebay that automatic refund has been initiated . Now when i conta...

how to ship low price items

Hello Friends,I have item which would cost not more than rs 100 and weighs max of 100 grms. Fedex, dtdc charging min of 150 for shipping. Is there any way to ship this range of products for cheap price.

custom duty

can any one tell me how to avoid custom duty recenly i bought 7 pieces of gsm camera but have to pay 3500.00.what to do

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Which Invoice Software use

Dear All Ebay Master and Friend . How Are You All I'm New To selling Here Just want To Know Which incoice Software I Use any One Guide Me And Any Other Tools i Need To Use .... Please Help Me i Need All Your Comment ...

Paisa pay delay in remittance

Hi to all Reason behind putting my thought is the concern due to delay in release of my remittance.I started my account and started selling from 17th July and done around 1 Lac of transaction but can you believe this is 8 Sep and yet paisa pay cum eb...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.