Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

How do you pay gst for sold products??

In the balance invoice it says ebay has already charged IGST from me, is there any other gst I have to pay other than this? Please help me out as I'm a new seller and don't know much about this. I've sold a videogame and mobile btw

eBAY Buyers Doing Cheats with ebay guarantee claim

The ebay buyers are doing cheat with ebay guarantee claim department. First of all they order the product under 1000 rs . Then the seller ships the product. they receive it then they open claim for item damaged or not good or any other reason. when e...

Listing Limit

I AM A NEW SELLER SELLING FROM 1 MONTH FROM YESTERDAY IT SHOWS MESSAGE ON LISTING ANY ITEM THAT- You've reached your selling limits on the IN eBay site. On the IN eBay site you can sell up to 10 items or up to $250 per month, whichever comes first. A...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Contact Option Removed by Ebay

I wanted to talk to online chat support of ebay and just noticed that ebay india has removed contact options. Is it some internet error i am facing or you guys also face same issue.

COD disabled till further notice.. eBay is dead

eBay Announcements: Effective June 30, 2018, Cash on Delivery (“COD”) transactions on www.ebay.in will be disabled till further notice. I don't understand who is making these policies and what issue eBay has. If something is about to go down, they sh...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Indiapost Strike?

All Dear fellow eBayers, Today i went to post office to ship a parcel.The lady on counter who book my parcel told me from tomorrow there is going to be strike for indefinite period & none of articles will be booked from tomorrow. Guys I am affraid if...

PaisaPay Account Balance Page Not Updating Next Prepaid Remittance Properly

We have - PaisaPay "Platinum" member remittance status & Express Remittance But since past 2-3 days many of our Orders that we have already shipped are not showing up under - Next Prepaid Remittance in Account Balance Page Until 3 days back it was wo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Search Engines not Working!

We're afraid to say that search engines are not working at all, We've put up many Items in quick Buy section, which are in the featured Listings but they're simply not showing in Search engines..Due to this inspite of paying 150Rs for it, our visits ...

Experts Prediction ( bhavishyavani ) Proved - Every seller must know. BAD DAYS started at eBay India

Experts Prediction ( bhavishyavani ) Proved - This is because when news came Flipkart Taking eBay International company. Ebay india business. Then All experts already predicted it will be worst for Indian sellers. And today it proved they are 100% co...

Ebay is dead

Selling on ebay is very very frustrating . It almost 10 per month. Ebay is completeely dead

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

The delivery to North Eastern States get delayed due to various factors.

The delivery to North Eastern States gets delayed due to various factors. The buyer promptly files claim on expiry of delivery deadline. Will the eBay extend the delivery deadline by extra 15 days for these remote areas. I have to restrict my shippin...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.