Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Ebay India only has Bid Rampers or real sales?

Hello Ebay Sellers, I am in great chaos with Ebay India now, I had listed 7 products worth Rs11k+ and all I could see is "Bids ramping for every item that was listed". Finally Auction got ended for many products including those products which were no...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want to sell on ebay

I have received a broken mug from eBay record no 5838 and due to this unsatisfactory result I would take back the plan of selling my home theatre. Over that your customer delivery response is bad. Due to bad communication and responsibility I would w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FRAUD BUYER

SIR I AM AN OLD SELLER OF EBAY, MY USER ID gutu07 I HAD RECENTLY GIVEN AN ADD OF AN ITEM IT WAS A MOBILE BUYER HAS FILED A CLAIM AGAINST ME THAT MOBILE SCREEN WAS BROKEN, BUT SIR HE IS LYING TO ME AND EBAY ALSO, HE ATTACHED SOME BROKEN SCREEN PICTURE...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Why eBay is not removing feedback now days?

AGAINST EBAY POLICY(FORM AGAINST EBAY POLICY OF NO FEEDBACK REMOVAL) We sellers are partners/stakeholder/well-wishers of eBay but during last few weeks we are facing various difficulties because of Negative feedbacks, some are losing customer, Top Ra...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Gurantee to satisfy the buyers ~

One claim was approved ! It says,that product delivered to customer and we approving the claim ! After calling the ebay customer care, now a days they dont even respect sellers and these executives respond like hell ! Am loosing confident and finally...

Great Job by Ebay Guarantee, Sellers Beware, they are helping rip you off.

Shipped the item (Flipcover) as ordered. upon receipt customer says, wrong color was sent which is not possible, I packed it myself, however the customer managed to send a photo showing other items in pic, which wrong color flipcover installed on his...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

VAT Calculation

Hello Everyone,Few days back we our firm registered with TIN/CST Number.I was wondering how can we calculate VAT. Main Ledgers.1). Sale2). Purchase3). Shipping (Courier) Expense4). Packing Expense5). Travelling Expense (while purchasing) would it be ...

facing big problem with local couriour companies .

Hello facing big difficulty to deal with all local couriour companies as they are asking Rs 150 to Rs 200 per shipment of about 25 - 30 grams and by speed post the postoffice works morning 8 am till 12 afternoon and in the post ofice just one counter...

sales drop

Sales is dropping very badly from a week no see at all tell me some idea

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.