Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Remittance not credited in sbi bank

I am not received my remittance in my sbi till now though I received email from paisa pay by saying that amount was sent .Remittance cycle 11 th June 2015 .Anybody facing this issue ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

***ESCALATION***

This is the Stupid site i've ever seen..No Proper Response from Customer Care.. Don't know how to treat a customer. Don't ever buy any products from EBay i'll say with everyone. I've purchased a product, i returned back and I'm not yet refunded the a...

iPhone 4s still logged into their iCloud

I bought an iPhone 4 about 6 months ago and I recently realized it was still logged into their iCloud account. I've emailed the person of the iCloud account several times but couldn't get an answer. I can't reset the phone I can't log in to my own iC...

when i will get my remittance?

Hello Sir, You have solved 13 out of 17 paisapay id. Now 4 paisapay id has been delivered and refund also approved. Please give me my money. 4 Paispay id's are:- 38856097732388555337793885237093038851952482 Regards Praveen

Powership COD : Not enough couriers: Very Poor Service: Remove Mandatory COD

I talked to ebay yesterday regarding a Powership COD order that we received and ebay informed me that only ARAMEX courier in our area is dealing with COD orders and ARAMEX service is really poor and they did not pick up the item for last four days. O...

Excluding some of items in Powership? Urgently

i am going to sign up the Powership. Some of items are heavy, i can't send through powership. Is there any way to exclude those items in powership or do we have choice to decide after getting order whether to send the item through powership or seller...

eBay removed our listing without any notice and cause.

Couple of our listings were suddenly removed/deleted by ebay and some items from these listings were sold and buyers had already paid for these items.the sold items are showing in our "sold with paisapay" list but we cannot mark these items "ready to...

my listing item . is not searchable

neither i am a new seller nor this has happened with me before all my listing gets searchable within few minutes always but first time my listing is not searchable & the listing item no.131527959071

who are the workers here on ebay india exactly?

on 19th ebay sends a message '...payment is being processed'.24th, it was still the same, so i wrote them---and the 'transactionin process' thing disappeared, though i didn't get any reply from ebay. the same night, again '...payment being processed'...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisapay remittance not received

Ebay is not posting the remittance to my account.whenever i call customer care, each one is telling new stories but they are completely avoiding to provide solution and credit to my account. sent all the documents to the mail id what they told.need t...

Account Restriction: Reason Celebrity Modelled ORIGINAL Pics

EBAY jus deleted all of my hundreds of Listings and has put an Account Restriction on my account saying that I used some CELEBRITY IMAGE, I hve just 4-5 Karisma Kapoor Salwar suits image which are original pictures with full copyright, anybody sellin...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.