Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Listings with "OEM" words would be removed by eBay

Just got a email from eBay which reads as"Usage of word O.E.M in your listing is allowed only if the brand for which the listing is done has authorized you to become an O.E.M.In case you are not authorized please take down the listings immediately. P...

Not able to list watches - Ebay cc not responding every time.

hi, I was trying to list watches. It tells it is a restricted category, and need to fill up the form. So i filled the online form 5 TO 6 times with same details every time. But not able to get any revert back from ebay cc team. So i talked to them ma...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay guarantee claim

Hi everyone,I am new to ebay. I shipped one item last week and the item is not delivered and return back because the address provided by the buyer was without house no: and door no:. I got an eBay guarantee claim stating that the buyer wants the item...

Selling of OEM Products like Power Banks, Ear Phones

I have two questions: Is selling of OEM products like Power Banks or Ear Phones or Head Phones are eBay policy violations? I listed replica watch and listing was removed by eBay. They put 50% restriction on my account. What is meaning of 50% restrict...

new item on ebay circus

item no. 191580108***sold on 19 may 2015unpaid item case opened on 8 june 2015Unpaid item case closedFinal value fee credited and now on 21 june, ebay is saying: item no. 191580108*** eBay note: You have received PaisaPay payment on 21-JuneBay note: ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can i exclude location to my existing listings

Hi,How can i exclude location for all my existing listings. There is an option in shipping preferences for exclude shipping locations but in this section there are only international countries not local states as i am selling in india.

Thanks for your email - we'll get back to you soon‏

Thanks for your email - we'll get back to you soon ‏ 5/25/2015Thanks for your email - we'll get back to you soon ‏ 6/3/2015Thanks for your email - we'll get back to you soon ‏ 6/11/2015Thanks for your email - we'll get back to you soon ‏ 6/14/2015 we...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisapay invoices errors

i have an issue regarding my paisapay invoices and COD remittances, there is some mistake made from ebay paisa pay COD team. i wrote and complained many times ( apprx 15-20 times ) for this issue still its not resolved even after 3 months. on my feb ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Powership Sellers, Feedback on Surface Shipping

Hello, I just wanted to inquire, from my fellow powership sellers, about the way surface shipping works. If I keep the option of Surface mode shipping on an item and that item is sold, does ebay automatically assign surface mode to that order ? Any o...

Ebay not updating the Delivery status of item

I am New to ebay selling.so sorry if i ask something wrong,i shipped an item via firstflight.and entered details the required field.item got delivered next day,still ebay has not sent me any messages in such regards.also when i track via ebay.it does...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please some one Help me

My Name is rajesh I am from Lucknow , I want to sell some thing on ebay , please tell me what items should I sell and where can I get at cheapest. Thank You

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.