Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

power shipping

I was very happy with powershipping till the time. Suddnely all my orders started falling outside powershipping besides having coverage under BlueDart and Aramex. I am helpless now as I have stopped my personal LSP after getting the power shipping fa...

How to add credit/ debit card to Paypal account?

Dears, I have been receiving funds in my PayPal account for the past some time. As the balance is increasing, I need to verify my membership to withdraw more funds per month. For that I need to add a credit/ debit card. I have a VISA debit card from ...

paisapay payment

buyers won't confirm receipts on paisapay even if a thousand reminders are sent.items won't be 'treated as received' by ebay/paisapay on 26th even if the 'deliverydeadline' is 25th. later they'd say it wasn't before 11 am, so they can hold moneyfor a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

contact no.

I want to know the contact no.of Maruti curior in Jaipur . Can someone tell me ?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay remittance

I have not received my paisapay remittance aftre 4 months of selling in ebay...have registered call log / chatted many times but it failed. Everytime i call call centre they say that it will be done with next 24 hours. The paisapay ID in question is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

COD issues and buyers not accepting COD

Friends, Greetings to all. I am not sure how i could resolve this issue. Many buyers are buying from my store on COD and not accepting the products. The products after long turn around time reaches me. It is loss for me and at times my items are brok...

ebay powership bluedart cod problem

paisapay id given below is already shipped with powership bluedart cod. tried a lot to contact inlogistic email id inlogistics@ebay.com and bhmahajan@ebay.com but all the time email get fail and didnt diliver to desire address. also tried to call the...

i have not recived my COD order Payment of 11th August till now and receiving No. of orders.

i have not recived my COD order Payment of 11th August till now.When i asked ebay team they told me that this is problem with all mumbai sellers.in last two to three days i am receiving No. of orders due to ebay coupons.So i am Confuse will ebay rele...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipped orders showing as payment in process

New error coming in ebayPayment in process showing after we have shipped the order with powership.We got order as normal and we shipped it same day with FedexToday we are seeing in our delivery awaited tab 2 orders are showing as payment in prorcess ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheap Courier for sending Mobile phones and Tablets

Hi Friends, I have sold 1 Tablet and 1 Mobile through Ebay today. Tablets sold for 5700 and Mobile sold for 1700.I am not charging extra amount for shipping as I though shipping charge will come maximum 300. AnyOne let me know the cheap courier or sp...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud Buyers

Dear Senior Memebers.. I am new to Ebay as a Seller, Nothing has been listed yet (will be shortly). I request you guys, kindly give us (new sellers) gyan about "FRAUD BUYERS" how to make out if the buyer is FRAUD? Let us the precautions to be taken b...

Major problems with Blue Dart courier

Dear Members, I am facing major issue about exces weight charges by blue dart . My packet deatls is as below Actual weight Less than 50g Dimention (16*9*5)cm Weight 144 g Weight charged by Blue Dart 500g or 1000g or 1.5 kg (there is no fix) My produc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.