Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

no pick up by fedex from one week after complaints , buyers shouting on me

hi ,dear ebay , fedex not come for pick up from last 7 days , and buyers are shouting on me and i have no reply to give them , fedex pick up manager is not answering my phone calls , i also complain to powership team and no positive response from the...

for insert charge

You charged for listing Rs. 2 for 7 Days. but item show after 24 hours means our item show only for 6 days.please solve.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

micr code Issue

I m trying to add new BANK Details in PAISA PAY, unfortunatley the BANK has only 2 branches in my city and only one is listed in Ebay. Guess what..... my bank branch is missing . So i called up Ebay CC, they suggested me to use the BRANCH listed... a...

eBay limits the sale of refurbished goods-> invitation only (Pre-approved sellers)

Tried to LIST a Refurbished phone... got below error ;( .....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Register with paisapay

Hello Sellers, I have opened my account on eBay.in yesterday. I am traying to register with paisapay, but it,s showing invalid process. Will anyone guide me regarding paisapay registration?Thank you.

some small doubts

i want to be a platinum seller with in twomonths without selling 100 items or much more items i want to sell just a few items on ebay but i want my money in to my account very fast as possible can youpeople please help me in getting fast my money

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi I have a basic shop but not enough exposure

Hi, I have a basic shop but not enough exposure, sometimes i think watching paint dry would be a better option than waiting for a sale. It would honestly be really helpful if anyone can give me some ideas on how to get better exposure & start making ...

Need advice from senior sellers

Hello folks, I would like to know your valuable opinion regarding opening a new store for clothing and fashion. Is it safe? How about recieving the payments.. is it easy? Opinions highly appreciated

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bluedart as a LSP and powership programme

Hi This is for all the newbie. If you are selling alot and looking to enjoy the service of ecommerce better to use your own courier service. Dont try ebays powership Account. Except the service from aramex and fedex, bluedart always measure a excessi...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Power ship

Dear Sir or Madam, How can i join power ship program and i have one more question if in case no courier service for the places how power ship will work and are you providing Speed post booking also.

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.