Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Lost 13.5k by False claim

Claim ID:969957,Paisa pay id: 39040574574I sold an iPhone 5 16gb black on eBay, the buyer claimed that the item was broken so eBay told home to reship the item and approved for refund in buyers favour(false claim), I received an empty box by the buye...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

1lac worth Parcel detain in custom !!

Hey, Can anyone help me out in clearing custom problem in fedex? I am in deep trouble right now and need some serious help from guys . Product : 5 Nokia 8800 Gold edition Paid : $2259 Custom Declared : $600 Details : Defective mobiles Problem in deta...

wrong weight charged and powership team is not replying

Following orders are from october end and it's been over 2 months now powership team not refunding excessive shipping charge.Earlier i mailed them twice or thrice, they replied we are checking with logistic team and we will get back to you.and now th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

royal enfield eicher company used by others

i am a seller on ebay selling customised product for many bikes and mostly royal enfield accessory .i got an email from ebay and all my listings where removed as they had the word royal enfield in it and it is the copy right of eicher company who own...

New Country Manager Mr Latif Nathani

EBAY HAS A LARGE BUNCH OF IDIOTS WORKING AT SELLER SUPPORT LEVELNO MATTER AT WHAT POSITION THEY AREWHETHER IT IS ESCALATION DESK, THE SENIOR AUTHORITY TO IT OR THE GREVIENCE TEAM.THEY ALL ARE PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING.DO THEY REALLY KNOW WHAT POLICIES ...

seller protection endless communication zero payment

buyer bought a used samsung S4 active phone , raised a complain and reverse did not ship the phone. the awb mentioned weight as 0.1kg!!!! Inspite of rasing a claim , buyer was refunded and after shooting several emails , i have not recieved any respo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling filler

Filler is not a physical product , it is used to increase cart value.so we dont have any physical product to shipp so how to add shipping details. Im new to ebay seller please help

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Open a False Claim !

Hi, A buyer opened a false claim that item recieved is damaged and it is some other hard disk model.I called the buyer and over the phone he says that he recieved "An old WD element damaged hard disk" instead of WD Ultra premium HDD. This is entirely...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipments not getting connected

from yeterday my pickup not getting connected with aramex courier for paisapay id 40488717975. i have refresh the ebay powerrship page many times . but it is not updated. so please help me ebay powership team.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud buyer, Rs 17000 almost gone

I'm a ebay seller from Pune Maharashtra and this is about how a buyer from Kerala scammed me and I think my Rs 17000 are gone. On 3/8/2015 I received an order for Intel i5 processor, cost Rs 13745.Received one more order from same buyer for Antec SMP...

Untitled1.jpg

i have been deceived by one of the sellers on your ebay

this person named *** has been on the ebay listing under the name '***', he was selling iphone 6 128Gb for Rs. 40000-42000. and i had bought it from him i have the proof and recepit. i had contacted him on phone also and have whatsapp messages also. ...

Powership Delivered shipment is showing delivery pending

Hello freinds I am facing nonsence problem on ebay . I have activated powership and on of shipmnet PaisaPay ID 40414801575 delivered on dt 22.09.2015 as per aramex tracking record but on my ebay account is still showing delivery pending . Around 15 d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.