Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Anyone in ebay can loot sellers

THis is the claim about a Iphone 6s 16gb Space gray phone. I have send the phone to buyer and the buyer also confirmed the receipt of item in mail and via sms and then only I have provided the passcode and icloud details. After few days he states tha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A good advice to all genuine sellers

Hello all, I am giving you a very good advice which I have figured out from my recent experience on eBay. Advice: Never add anything else in Item Specifics except Warranty Details. Adding additional information from Item Specifics using drop-down men...

ebay is charging higher shipping rates for me

Dear Sir, ebay is charging higher shipping rates for me, my item weight 100 grams but ebay is charging for 500 grams & for local shipment also ebay is charging the non local charges,i have complain so many times but not got reply from your side. on p...

Which courier service is best?

Specific single courier is not the best courier all over india.you would have to select the region wise couriers.Like DTDC does not work good in banglore region, same like Bluedart does not work in north east.So Select couriers according the reason. ...

Looking for Whole sellers and drop shippers

Hello ebay Sellers, I am pretty new to ebay selling. I wanted to know 'How can you find a wholeseller and drop shipper?' As i am currently dealing into Mobile Phones, Mobile Phone Accesories like Memory Cards. I didn't get any sales, but I have to po...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EARN LOT WITH SHIPPING DROP!

i am manufacurer of computer embroided exclusive saree in surat , we have many export oriented designs and quality sarees .. if you are interested i will put all those on ebay for you to have to buy them here itself.. shipping for quaniity items woul...

How to avoid buyers, based on their location?

Hello, Is it possible to prevent buyers from ordering, based on their location? I am selling on ebay without an ebay store and powership subscription. So I am only using speedpost for shipping, but still it becomes very expensive while shipping low c...

DTDC Shipping Charges

Hi I am located in one of the remote location in assam and we only have DTDC and India Post here. Can someone please help me with DTDC charges as i am selling tea leafs . Any help will be much apprieciated .

eBAY Buyers Doing Cheats with ebay guarantee claim

PaisaPay ID 42038834524Courier name: India Post (Speed Post)Airway bill number: ET057977677IN The above tracking number clearly shows the item delivered to the buyer.. but the buyer making false claims to steal my money and the item worth Rs.1500 i s...

How to Tie-up with DTDC

I m a new seller on eBay, i want to know "How to Tie-up with DTDC", to get cheapest rates.Help me Please...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.